Social Justice Warriors Thread

clubgop

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:17 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote: If you're interested in what happens when the benevolent state picks winners and losers under the name of "deregulation." , check out The Smartest Guys In The Room on Netflix.
FIFY

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:If you’re interested in what happens when the benevolent corporate overlords are given power over the grid, check out The Smartest Guys In The Room on Netflix.
Good call, broham.

I get all my corporate-ebul and grid-soldout info from the Netflix. Not everyone is aware of this source, because of corporations and shit.

:goteam: :drunk:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Fife wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:If you’re interested in what happens when the benevolent corporate overlords are given power over the grid, check out The Smartest Guys In The Room on Netflix.
Good call, broham.

I get all my corporate-ebul and grid-soldout info from the Netflix. Not everyone is aware of this source, because of corporations and shit.

:goteam: :drunk:
It’s a documentary. But you can shit on it because I named the easiest distribution platform to find it on, that’s cool. Keep your mind pure, don’t allow impurities to cloud your feelz.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Ehrmmmm... "it's a documentary, mmmm-k?"

:lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:10 am

Police are evil because they kill black people, and people should be disarmed because the police will keep us safe, the poster.

Fucking moron.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:53 am

Fife wrote:Ehrmmmm... "it's a documentary, mmmm-k?"

:lol:
Okeefenokee wrote:Police are evil because they kill black people, and people should be disarmed because the police will keep us safe, the poster.

Fucking moron.
Yeah, it's just me. I'm the problem here clearly. :P

This is what verbal Bukakke looks like.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Marci Bianco, the communications manager of Stanford University’s Clayman Institute for Gender Research, has found a new manifestation of patriarchy: space exploration. In the article on NBC.com, Bianco declares that “the patriarchal race to colonize Mars is just another example of male entitlement.” The efforts reveals a “Columbusing attitude.” The movie The Martian will now be renamed “The Patriarch.”

Bianco goes after Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson, as domineering, testosterone driven males. Their effort to explore space is described as “the same instinctual and cultural force that teaches men that everything — and everyone — in their line of vision is theirs for the taking. You know, just like walking up to a woman and grabbing her by the pussy.”
https://jonathanturley.org/2018/02/23/s ... titlement/

So...this too shall pass?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Come on, you can't get much more phallic than a rocket can you.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Maybe universal enfranchisement really was a mistake. Seriously. Ladies: you are not helping your cause with your feminist batshittery.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:55 pm

de officiis wrote:

So...this too shall pass?
:facepalm: People truly do suck.
Account abandoned.