Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am
Seriously - it doesn't fucking matter why he hit her or whether she was instigating him - all that matters is that it happened...Neither side likes the other, nor wants to compromise with the other....
Agreed.

Legally, it doesn’t matter. Politically, it doesn’t matter. Optically, it doesn’t matter.

But it matters when you’re thinking about what’s really happening here, and how much outrage you want to feelz.

Idiots trolling idiots and crying for attention is nothing to feel good about.
Optics matter.

Hitting girls is still shocking to Americans, there is no Affirmitive Action for that.
Previously Doc talked about the Optics of the Proudboys Haymker on the Antifa Soyboy.

Look at these two incidents. The immediate preceeding events don't matter as much as those optics.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 am
Can't tell what she's saying, but she's screaming something. Match it to her voice right after the hit, when she screams 'fuck you'.

That's not the response of someone shocked and hit from nowhere. She was already arguing with them.
I don't think that is her voice. The video is blurry, but it doesn't look like she is saying anything at any point. The voice that says "F You" after the attack sounds like the same voice speaking while she is getting hit. I doubt she would be still talking while getting smacked in the face with a pole.

I think you're reaching quite a bit trying to link the woman getting hit to some verbal instigation on her part.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Seriously - it doesn't fucking matter why he hit her or whether she was instigating him - all that matters is that it happened...Neither side likes the other, nor wants to compromise with the other....
I feel this will continue to drag those on the fringe into the fray. Things will ramp up as more of these incidents get shown on YouTube and shared on FB. A certain percentage will see these and drift closer to one of the extreme ends. It will be a slow burn, but the violence will escalate in isolated incidents in places like shopping malls, sporting events, restaurants, etc. You're already seeing the left escalate tensions by harassing people in public and refusing service simply because they are Trump supporters. Then the left's leadership publicly encourages it to be taken even further. Slow burn, tic-tock.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:04 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:56 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Can't tell what she's saying, but she's screaming something. Match it to her voice right after the hit, when she screams 'fuck you'.

That's not the response of someone shocked and hit from nowhere. She was already arguing with them.
Someone says Fuck You, and it’s OK to hit them with a bat?! You are fucking insane.
Jesus, dude...
Don’t Jesus dude me... the fact is that Antifa goes in and tries to take people out.

There is no reason for this, you could call someone a douchnozzle, unless you are going to throw a punch at someone while doing it, there is absolutely no reason to be hit with a bat.

If you are telling me the Antifa and your pansy candy ass are so thin skinned that you need to physically assault someone because you were called a name, I only have two thinsg to say to you.

1. Grow the fuck up.
2, Grow a thicker skin.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:04 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am
Zlaxer wrote:
I feel this will continue to drag those on the fringe into the fray. Things will ramp up as more of these incidents get shown on YouTube and shared on FB. A certain percentage will see these and drift closer to one of the extreme ends. It will be a slow burn, but the violence will escalate in isolated incidents in places like shopping malls, sporting events, restaurants, etc. You're already seeing the left escalate tensions by harassing people in public and refusing service simply because they are Trump supporters. Then the left's leadership publicly encourages it to be taken even further. Slow burn, tic-tock.
Still pretending that it's all one-sided...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:04 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:56 am

Someone says Fuck You, and it’s OK to hit them with a bat?! You are fucking insane.
Jesus, dude...
Don’t Jesus dude me... the fact is that Antifa goes in and tries to take people out.

There is no reason for this, you could call someone a douchnozzle, unless you are going to throw a punch at someone while doing it, there is absolutely no reason to be hit with a bat.

If you are telling me the Antifa and your pansy candy ass are so thin skinned that you need to physically assault someone because you were called a name, I only have two thinsg to say to you.

1. Grow the fuck up.
2, Grow a thicker skin.
I don't have time to explain this to you any more. Very tired of untangling your thoughts for you.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:07 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I don't think that is her voice. The video is blurry, but it doesn't look like she is saying anything at any point. The voice that says "F You" after the attack sounds like the same voice speaking while she is getting hit. I doubt she would be still talking while getting smacked in the face with a pole.

I think you're reaching quite a bit trying to link the woman getting hit to some verbal instigation on her part.
1 - It doesn't look like a pole or a bat to me, and if it were, she certainly wouldn't be standing up after getting hit with one.

2 - People don't get attacked for standing around quietly. That's not human nature. She was mouthing back and forth, and somebody took it too far.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:09 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Well, when you don't count dudes bashing women bystanders in the face with clubs, it's pretty one-sided, with Antifa getting routed by Proud Boys mostly, again and again and again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Agreed.

Legally, it doesn’t matter. Politically, it doesn’t matter. Optically, it doesn’t matter.

But it matters when you’re thinking about what’s really happening here, and how much outrage you want to feelz.

Idiots trolling idiots and crying for attention is nothing to feel good about.
Optics matter.

Hitting girls is still shocking to Americans, there is no Affirmitive Action for that.
Previously Doc talked about the Optics of the Proudboys Haymker on the Antifa Soyboy.

Look at these two incidents. The immediate preceeding events don't matter as much as those optics.
That's more or less what I was trying to say. The White Knight instinct is strong, and we all get a little extra upset when a girl gets hit. If it was a guy, we'd just laugh about it.

I meant to say that whatever happened prior to her getting hit doesn't matter politically, optically, or legally. The instinctive reaction takes over, when we see her get hit.

But whatever happened prior DOES matter, if you're actually thinking about it. People acting stupid and getting whacked is a pretty bad hill to die on.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Well, when you don't count dudes bashing women bystanders in the face with clubs, it's pretty one-sided, with Antifa getting routed by Proud Boys mostly, again and again and again.
It's all feelz. There are insane idiots on both sides. Think about what has to be going on in your life (or NOT going on) for you to take an entire evening and stomp around in public over nothing, picking fights. This is the Lowest Common Denominator out in the streets. Mob mentality, and basement cases, looking for something to do.

It feelz great to pick a side, and be a Righteous Warrior for Truth, but you don't know what the fuck is going on, outside of a 15-second clip. And if you refuse to think about what led up to it, then you're just being led around by the nose.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace