President Hillary Rodham Clinton

SuburbanFarmer

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:14 am

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Fuck are you talking about? I said it was rigged against Bernie before the Dem primary last year.
There's a few people here that created a caricature of you (and me, too,) and argue with that imaginary person. I'm going to just stop responding to Okee, his claims about my positions bare no resemblance to my actual positions. At all.
It's a standard technique for several forum members. It's incredibly tiresome to defend against strawmen every few pages.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:19 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:[

It's a standard technique for several forum members. It's incredibly tiresome to defend against strawmen every few pages.
I VERY rarely respond to StA, he's just so bat-shit insane, anything resembling honest discourse rarely leaves his brain. It appears Okee's doing everything he can to join that club.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:24 am

Both of you piss people off because you very obviously are democrats. Pretending otherwise is what annoys everybody. Just come right out and say it.

For instance, in that other thread, Kath pretends like she can't "see" all the anti-white policies and hatred in our society today coming from the left. It's an every day thing now. It seems to me she agrees with it, not that she can't "see" it. That's what set Okie off.

Or in that thread where some college student says people fighting against PC and for the freedom of speech are just the "other side of the coin" from SJWs. It seems to me that this person agrees with the SJWs, but is embarrassed by the their ineffectiveness. He wants to disparage free speech activists because he doesn't agree with the human right of free speech, but he knows the SJW tactic isn't working.

Why don't you just fucking admit you have an unpopular opinion about something and defend it? This game of pretending like you are some middle ground when you are not is highly annoying to people.

katarn

Post by katarn » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Both of you piss people off because you very obviously are democrats. Pretending otherwise is what annoys everybody. Just come right out and say it.

For instance, in that other thread, Kath pretends like she can't "see" all the anti-white policies and hatred in our society today coming from the left. It's an every day thing now. It seems to me she agrees with it, not that she can't "see" it. That's what set Okie off.

Or in that thread where some college student says people fighting against PC and for the freedom of speech are just the "other side of the coin" from SJWs. It seems to me that this person agrees with the SJWs, but is embarrassed by the their ineffectiveness. He wants to disparage free speech activists because he doesn't agree with the human right of free speech, but he knows the SJW tactic isn't working.

Why don't you just fucking admit you have an unpopular opinion about something and defend it? This game of pretending like you are some middle ground when you are not is highly annoying to people.
I don't think assigning and assuming motives is reasonable.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Both of you piss people off because you very obviously are democrats. Pretending otherwise is what annoys everybody. Just come right out and say it.
It's equally irritating to be told over and over that you're a member of a party that you despise.
But you're not really saying "Democrats", are you. You know very well that we aren't affiliated or loyal to a political party.
You're really saying "Libruls", and implying that we are the Yang to your Yin. We aren't. Life isn't that simple, after 5 years old.
She meant that she can't see it in her real life. The internet is a collection of the absurd, not a balanced picture of everyday life. There are no hordes of Muslims climbing the walls, and no pending civil war with Social Justice autists.
What, do you need our help to shout him down? He's got like 30 posts, and you want to mob him? Why don't you get a fucking grip, and act like you have something useful to say.
I have plenty of unpopular opinions, and have defended them - sometimes against the entire board. Not a problem.
Define whatever-the-fuck you're talking about, and we can argue it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:43 am

katarn wrote:

I didn't assign any motives to them. I merely articulated what I suspect are their motives. It's pretty obvious by this point that these two characters are obviously not what they present themselves to be. At this point we only end up debating why.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
katarn wrote:

I didn't assign any motives to them. I merely articulated what I suspect are their motives. It's pretty obvious by this point that these two characters are obviously not what they present themselves to be. At this point we only end up debating why.
Ok, good luck with your witch hunt!

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:57 am

Okay!

Good luck convincing people you are something you obviously are not!

katarn

Post by katarn » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
katarn wrote:

Perhaps assume would have been a better word choice. I don't think they present themselves the way you see them doing- I at least detect no such self-portrayal of themselves as middle ground.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:25 am

There’s no Lefties on this forum.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change