Compelled Speech in Canada

Speaker to Animals

Re: Compelled Speech in Canada

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:06 pm

StCapps wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Y'all really know how to fuck up a good thread when we have Canada on the ropes.

Remember this the next time Smitty and St. Capps are talking mad shit about America and giving y'all the red ass over something dumb happening here. Remember this day. Remember whose side you were on. Turncoats.

All of you are off my Christmas list.
Ain't our problem that you Yanks have to reach so often to attack Canada, while me and Smitty take the low hanging fruit with our cogent analysis of the many pitfalls of living in America. It's a dumb statement to make the lawyers sign, but it's not that big of a deal that they are dumb enough to force themselves to sign it.
/shrugs

No need to cry unconstitutional violation of free speech, just point out how dumb the statement is instead, problem solved. Low hanging fruit, grab some.

You attack yourselves. We are just on the sidelines cheering you on.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You attack yourselves. We are just on the sidelines cheering you on.
That's how Canadians feel about Americans, indeed. Trying to put yourself in our shoes and view America through a Canadian perspective eh? Not bad.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:17 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You attack yourselves. We are just on the sidelines cheering you on.
That's how Canadians feel about Americans, indeed. Trying to put yourself in our shoes and view America through a Canadian perspective eh? Not bad.

Well, one of us is compelled to make oaths to the cultural Marxist cause..

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, one of us is compelled to make oaths to the cultural Marxist cause..
Yeah because no employers compel their employees to "make oaths" to the cultural marxist cause in the US, the US is cultural marxist free.
:roll:
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Dude . . . in Ontario you have to swear oaths to the code of SJWs to practice law.
LAW.
That doesn't strike you as kind of a big one?
LAW.

We're not talking about burger flippers here.
We're talking about the profession that carries out justice for the state.
Seems like a pretty big one to surrender to the leftist groupthink.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Hey, Capps, you know who else I'm stoked about? Andreas Borgman. Member' him? I had high hopes, SHL rookie of the year, but now that I've seen him in action, he's already exceeded my year one camp expectations, the guy's a playuh, he's already been dishing out bone crushing hits, and he's had his first NHL fight, and he's offensively dangerous too, cannon of a shot.

Borgie is the new news, buh-bye Marincin. Who says the Leafs defence is gonna suck? Fake news.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:57 pm

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Check this hit out;

Yes guy, lowers the boom, he's Komarov on the back end.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Hey, Capps, you know who else I'm stoked about? Andreas Borgman. Member' him? I had high hopes, SHL rookie of the year, but now that I've seen him in action, he's already exceeded my year one camp expectations, the guy's a playuh, he's already been dishing out bone crushing hits, and he's had his first NHL fight, and he's offensively dangerous too, cannon of a shot.

Borgie is the new news, buh-bye Marincin. Who says the Leafs defence is gonna suck? Fake news.
Even if their defense doesn't suck, it's hardly going to be the strongest part of the team. But hey Borgman, nice hit, cool name, hopefully he's the playuh you claim he is, I'd like to see a larger sample size from him first before I can really tell, consistency is key, and I haven't seen as much of him as you have.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:06 pm

DBTrek wrote:Dude . . . in Ontario you have to swear oaths to the code of SJWs to practice law.
LAW.
That doesn't strike you as kind of a big one?
LAW.

We're not talking about burger flippers here.
We're talking about the profession that carries out justice for the state.
Seems like a pretty big one to surrender to the leftist groupthink.
It's probably likely that many lawyers in heavily democrat leaning states have to sign something fairly similar, that shit is everywhere, it's infesting lots of professions, haven't you noticed? Why would the lawyers be exempt from undergoing this same phenomenon?
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*