FOX News is Next

apeman

Re: FOX News is Next

Post by apeman » Fri May 26, 2017 9:02 am

DBTrek wrote:GCF talks a lot of trash, but he's a conservative in the making.

The closer his paycheck gets to six digits, the more shit he takes for being a white male, the more vitriol spilled on him for having a family and family values, the more right he'll be moving.
;)
I wonder if he is too stubborn to adapt.

Has GCF ever changed any of his positions on DCF/MHF?

We are talking about a guy who will still argue that wealth cannot be created nor destroyed, even after 10 people explain with common sense examples, forward simple literature, etc.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 26, 2017 9:05 am

apeman wrote:
DBTrek wrote:GCF talks a lot of trash, but he's a conservative in the making.

The closer his paycheck gets to six digits, the more shit he takes for being a white male, the more vitriol spilled on him for having a family and family values, the more right he'll be moving.
;)
I wonder if he is too stubborn to adapt.

Has GCF ever changed any of his positions on DCF/MHF?

We are talking about a guy who will still argue that wealth cannot be created nor destroyed, even after 10 people explain with common sense examples, forward simple literature, etc.
:LOL: !!

Honestly, I wouldn't admit it here if they had. Some of you guys are absolutely merciless, when any weakness is displayed. I've definitely adjusted away from some far-left views, but I remain mostly in the Center. (of course, everyone says they're in the middle).

And yeah, finite resources are a thing. That pie doesn't change, despite the overwhelming display of homespun Capitalist Wisdom that was on display there. Let's just move it to another thread, if you want to restart that fire.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 26, 2017 9:06 am

Won't take but one tax season where he's out $20k+ in taxes for bullshit programs that produce no results for him to understand just how quickly wealth can be destroyed.
;)

. . . and should he complain about a nigh 25% tax rate going to a bunch of overpaid bureaucrats with better pensions and guaranteed jobs he'll get to listen to his bullshit friends call him privileged and post white-male tear memes all over his wall while they collect a portion of his cash through their Earned Income Tax credit.

Shit gets old real quick.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 26, 2017 9:13 am

DBTrek wrote:Won't take but one tax season where he's out $20k+ in taxes for bullshit programs that produce no results for him to understand just how quickly wealth can be destroyed.
;)

. . . and should he complain about a nigh 25% tax rate going to a bunch of overpaid bureaucrats with better pensions and guaranteed jobs he'll get to listen to his bullshit friends call him privileged and post white-male tear memes all over his wall while they collect a portion of his cash through their Earned Income Tax credit.

Shit gets old real quick.
I do complain about that, and hate it. I also recognize that a massive chunk of my taxes are used to probe my life with unconstitutional surveillance, fund secret wars, and pad the pockets of global banksters.

Not much being done about that on either side, far as I can see.

Also, you need new friends. ;)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 26, 2017 9:23 am

New friends?

What makes you think I have friends at all?
:twisted:

You think the surveillance state is bad now - wait until their focus shifts from trying to figure out whether you have Al Qaeda connections to trying to figure out if you're LGBT friendly enough in your browsing habits.

You know who really hates an over-powered, intrusive government?

Conservatives.
;)

See - you're already on your way.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 26, 2017 9:41 am

DBTrek wrote:New friends?

What makes you think I have friends at all?
:twisted:

You think the surveillance state is bad now - wait until their focus shifts from trying to figure out whether you have Al Qaeda connections to trying to figure out if you're LGBT friendly enough in your browsing habits.

You know who really hates an over-powered, intrusive government?

Conservatives.
;)

See - you're already on your way.
Oh, I see what you did there. Yes, conservatives are definitely more up my alley, in terms of governance. Unfortunately, they don't have a party to represent them, other than Libertarians - who usually get my vote.

There's a party that claims to be Conservative, but is riddled with neocon and religious totalitarian psychos. Because that's what happens when you twist words to mean whatever-wins-elections.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri May 26, 2017 10:33 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Yes, conservatives are definitely more up my alley, in terms of governance. Unfortunately, they don't have a party to represent them
Dude tell me about it.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: My main focus is on combating Stupid,
That must be quite the internal struggle. :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist such an open invite.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:47 am

apeman wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Yes, conservatives are definitely more up my alley, in terms of governance. Unfortunately, they don't have a party to represent them
Dude tell me about it.
I agree with what GCF said there. Conservatives <> Republicans. There is some overlap. The main problem are the Republican politicians who talk conservative, but are really just part of the whole political swamp.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:51 am

C-Mag wrote: However, they have been pretty effective on the internet as well. Guys like Crowder.
I recall a video from one of those guys on YouTube saying that YT had begun cutting their ad revenue because they deemed them to be "not as acceptable" of some BS excuse. The leaders at these lefty internet companies like FB, YT, and Google are already doing what they can to silence any voices they do not agree with.