Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 am

I would like a border security policy based on personal responsibility... what might that look like?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:04 am

No government aid, no government schools, no government "health care," no DEA. The only thing the state will provide are border patrol agents and LEO to enforce trespass laws, and free maps to the nearest Catholic Missions.

It is indeed a beautiful picture.

(P.S. Just kidding about the maps, the state doesn't print or distribute those either.)

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:03 am

Quick, look! There's a unicorn over there by the Libertarian!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:07 am

Fife wrote:No government aid, no government schools, no government "health care," no DEA. The only thing the state will provide are border patrol agents and LEO to enforce trespass laws, and free maps to the nearest Catholic Missions.

(P.S. Just kidding about the maps, the state doesn't print or distribute those either.)
No problems here... the only thing I'd change would be violence allowed if violence is perceived.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:09 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fife wrote:No government aid, no government schools, no government "health care," no DEA. The only thing the state will provide are border patrol agents and LEO to enforce trespass laws, and free maps to the nearest Catholic Missions.

No problems here... the only thing I'd change would be violence allowed if violence is perceived.
That particular slippery slope is near-vertical.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

If they are coming over the border without going through proper channels, it's called an invasion... violence perceived.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:19 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
If they are coming over the border without going through proper channels, it's called an invasion... violence perceived.
If someone coughs at me while I'm smoking a cigarette, I perceive that as biological warfare, which certainly justifies me beating him to death on the street. I like this, but it could be bad for society.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
If someone coughs at me while I'm smoking a cigarette, I perceive that as biological warfare, which certainly justifies me beating him to death on the street. I like this, but it could be bad for society.
Do you lock your doors when you go to sleep?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Why, are you coming over to correct my attitude?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:47 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Why, are you coming over to correct my attitude?
:lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.