Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

clubgop

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:30 pm

But the current dipshit revolution is gettin on my nerves, and needs to be opposed for the good of humanity.
It already is being opposed the violent, SJW left is out of power, while the try to seize all the levers of leadership for your side. Once again, your crazies are running your shit. If white nationalist have as their standard bearer a socially liberal NY billonaire with Jewish grandchildren and most effective spokespeople are women, one white, one hispanic, one black, then I would say they are well under control.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
We may never know his motives... lol

Pretty sad stuff, and it didn't work. Perhaps because of a lack of coverage from the supposedly super leftie media?
Yes because once it was exposed as a hoax they fucked off. They tried though, this is the reason why no one trust them. So nice try lying again but we see you.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yet somehow it has come to pass.
No it has not come to pass. No one with a brain thinks Trump is a Nazi or antisemite. It is only you clowns that think so, and no one with any sense agrees with you. And every one of us can see in full clarity the minute you start squawking the same talking points we just saw the MSM shove down your throats, while you beg for more.

Your side is a laughing stock. No one with any sense thinks what you think. You are leveling criticisms for the president reading a speech in front of congress, a criticism you took straight from the MSM that fed it to you, and you think we all don't see how ridiculous you look. You have turned into Ohio penner. It's a shame that you can't look around at all the idiocy of the left, and not realize that you need to stop listening to them.
I don't think he's anti-Semitic, and I don't have a "side", other than opposing a wave of Stupid that's currently sweeping this country.

It's well known and accepted that right-wing nationalists hate Jews (for whatever reason). It's also well known that they see the Orange One as some kind of figurehead for them, because he's a nationalist. Not the racist-hiding-in-the-woods-evading-taxes-for-Jesus kind, but a nationalist.

I don't even have an issue with nationalism - it has its place. But the current dipshit revolution is gettin on my nerves, and needs to be opposed for the good of humanity.

So it stands to reason that either A) this is white nationalists inspired by Trump, or B) it's a false flag by liberals to frame them.

Either way, it's fucking stupid. But don't deny what's behind it.

It is all stupid but I really don't know why there would be a cross-country "false flags" stage by liberals across the country. Sure, there were a few stories of hate that turn out to be false but the majority turned out to be true. Which, in my opinion, is disturbing that there is a raise in more people being shitty to others, but the idea of some kind of massive false flag- that would somehow be spread from coast to coast, doesn't sound logical.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:28 pm

But lately it's almost invariably been leftists doing this stupid shit. We all know this. There is no telling for sure who was behind the grave desecrations, but prior probability leans towards SJWs trying to create a hoax to push their narrative.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:But lately it's almost invariably been leftists doing this stupid shit. We all know this. There is no telling for sure who was behind the grave desecrations, but prior probability leans towards SJWs trying to create a hoax to push their narrative.
Sure, I guess we can just assume that SJWs from coast to coast, in multiple cities are just doing this (I guess) to frame Trump supporters? :o :lol:

I would guess that more simpler answer would be that assholes did this and this isn't some kind of frame up job (which just leads down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories like 9/11 maybe another "inside job" :roll: ?)- dumb all dumb shit.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
No it has not come to pass. No one with a brain thinks Trump is a Nazi or antisemite. It is only you clowns that think so, and no one with any sense agrees with you. And every one of us can see in full clarity the minute you start squawking the same talking points we just saw the MSM shove down your throats, while you beg for more.

Your side is a laughing stock. No one with any sense thinks what you think. You are leveling criticisms for the president reading a speech in front of congress, a criticism you took straight from the MSM that fed it to you, and you think we all don't see how ridiculous you look. You have turned into Ohio penner. It's a shame that you can't look around at all the idiocy of the left, and not realize that you need to stop listening to them.
I don't think he's anti-Semitic, and I don't have a "side", other than opposing a wave of Stupid that's currently sweeping this country.

It's well known and accepted that right-wing nationalists hate Jews (for whatever reason). It's also well known that they see the Orange One as some kind of figurehead for them, because he's a nationalist. Not the racist-hiding-in-the-woods-evading-taxes-for-Jesus kind, but a nationalist.

I don't even have an issue with nationalism - it has its place. But the current dipshit revolution is gettin on my nerves, and needs to be opposed for the good of humanity.

So it stands to reason that either A) this is white nationalists inspired by Trump, or B) it's a false flag by liberals to frame them.

Either way, it's fucking stupid. But don't deny what's behind it.

It is all stupid but I really don't know why there would be a cross-country "false flags" stage by liberals across the country. Sure, there were a few stories of hate that turn out to be false but the majority turned out to be true. Which, in my opinion, is disturbing that there is a raise in more people being shitty to others, but the idea of some kind of massive false flag- that would somehow be spread from coast to coast, doesn't sound logical.
Who is too say it has to be false flag? Why should we abide by your contention that anti semitism is an exclusive right wing thing? Who is leading the BDS campaigns on college campuses? Who's side is organizing rallies in support of a Hamas led Palestine? Who says they are antiZionist as if that is not a dog whistle? In Philadelphia, a place you and I are familiar with. I challenge you to name for me a known white nationalists group operating in the area and I'll match it with 2 college campuses with known antisemitic BDS campaings and Pro Palestinian groups. Something tells me you wont, something tells me you’re lying, something tells me you know I'm right.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:But lately it's almost invariably been leftists doing this stupid shit. We all know this. There is no telling for sure who was behind the grave desecrations, but prior probability leans towards SJWs trying to create a hoax to push their narrative.
Sure, I guess we can just assume that SJWs from coast to coast, in multiple cities are just doing this (I guess) to frame Trump supporters? :o :lol:

I would guess that more simpler answer would be that assholes did this and this isn't some kind of frame up job (which just leads down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories like 9/11 maybe another "inside job" :roll: ?)- dumb all dumb shit.

SJWs from coast-to-coast have been perpetrating hate crime hoaxes, such as fake hijab ripping, poop swastikas, and more for months now. The left has been vandalizing property nonstop. They vandalize people's Trump signs, people's vehicles because Trump stickers are affixed, people's articles of clothing for having the wrong message printed on them, buildings, lights, trash cans, you name it. They even burn down their own liberal churches and put up fake hate speech slogans (they even managed to draw the swastika wrong in a few cases).

How often have you seen conservatives, or even white nationalists, running around vandalizing shit in recent months compared to the left doing it, and how often do you see the left faking hate crimes? If you answer that conservatives are doing it just as much, or that the left isn't perpetrating a rampant fake hate crime hoax wave across the nation, then you either are not being honest with me or with yourself.

That doesn't mean I think this is necessarily one or the other. I am just saying, based on the current trend among the left, probability strongly dictates most of this stuff is actually perpetrated by leftists looking to create "facts" that drive their narrative. It's what they do.

Actual far-right antisemites don't even do stupid shit like this for the most part. Knocking over grave stones is stupid. It has SJW written all over it. They project their own proclivities on to their opponents. You are doing just that right now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:05 pm

For instance, SJWs have no trouble vandalizing statues of people they don't like, or that represent ideologies they oppose, or just in an attempt to erase our national and cultural history.

Destroying grave markers is EXACTLY the type of shit they do, and they probably are just projecting when they assume it's what white nationalists would do too. It's the same thing they have been doing to our shit for a while now, just directed at Jews instead.

Also, white nationalists tend to be Christians, and violating a grave sight is a pretty big no-no.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Again, what proof do you guys have that this is the result of SJWs trying to pin this on Trump supporters' feet?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:For instance, SJWs have no trouble vandalizing statues of people they don't like, or that represent ideologies they oppose, or just in an attempt to erase our national and cultural history.

Destroying grave markers is EXACTLY the type of shit they do, and they probably are just projecting when they assume it's what white nationalists would do too. It's the same thing they have been doing to our shit for a while now, just directed at Jews instead.

Also, white nationalists tend to be Christians, and violating a grave sight is a pretty big no-no.
Not too mention, useless. No one is intimidated it just pisses people off. I am still waiting Penner.