Social Justice Warriors Thread

Martin Hash

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 pm

You could be right. Wisdom could be genetic and you got it and I didn't OR...

For you to cognitively ignore my achievements, you have to think that I have no extra insight or wisdom because all those achievements brought nothing. Because if they did bring something...

Next logic step:
If you think the world is broken, the person you would want to analyze it would be the most insightful & wise person there was, as demonstrated by achievement & experience. You would think that person could come up with solutions that were different because existing solutions weren't working.

Final:
Instead of dismissing those different solutions because they didn't fit your preconceptions, you would assume the wise & insightful person must know something you don't.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:03 pm

OR I just got lucky like everybody says...

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Actually, I’d expect anyone who felt they deserved special considerations for their ideas to articulate why.

If they can’t convey a superior idea or a convincing argument, then all the accolades of their past endeavors would be largely meaningless.

Like I said about those who embrace the competitive model- deliver or gtfo.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Seeing as how this is the "Social Justice Warriors Thread" ^^^

And I was positing my own case of Patriarchy being minimized and dismissed by the goals being changed over time. Accept this or not, the logic supports it, or is that something else I'm lacking in an ability to communicate?

Knowing when the goals changed is important because it determines how large the pool is from which SJWs can draw recruits. The Patriarchy has obviously been under fire for decades, not just since Obama. When did the attack begin? Who here can say that when they started school, getting a PhD was for wankers, and what you really needed to pursue was Feelz?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Seeing as how this is the "Social Justice Warriors Thread" ^^^

And I was positing my own case of Patriarchy being minimized and dismissed by the goals being changed over time. Accept this or not, the logic supports it, or is that something else I'm lacking in an ability to communicate?

Knowing when the goals changed is important because it determines how large the pool is from which SJWs can draw recruits. The Patriarchy has obviously been under fire for decades, not just since Obama. When did the attack begin? Who here can say that when they started school, getting a PhD was for wankers, and what you really needed to pursue was Feelz?
The left, and SJWs in particular, pride themselves on being better educated than the “unwashed masses”. Their havens are University Campuses. Their ideology springs from sociological studies. Educational institutions are their propaganda and recruitment centers.

So I’m not seeing the connection between your impressive education and the rancor of SJWs. I’d think they’d assume you’re on the same page?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm

There are no SJWs in STEM.

I've tried to stay away from the Insult Martin Cuz debate; I was divining the strategy, goals and accomplishments of the END PATRIARCHY movement.

p.s. Just because I don't know where to put it, I'll leave it here:
When I debate SJWs on Facebook, I have learned not to play the Authority card too soon. I let the debate go, go, go until some level of expertise is claimed by the opposition, then I suggest they "Google me." If they continue claiming their own competence in the matter, I say, "You really need to Google me." Eventually, they do. BOOM. I didn't have to say anything. So, yeah, there is prestige in being a Renaissance Myn but it has to be handled just right, which I learned here. Thanks for that guys, it was a brutal lesson.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:There are no SJWs in STEM.

I've tried to stay away from the Insult Martin Cuz debate; I was divining the strategy, goals and accomplishments of the END PATRIARCHY movement.

When I debate SJWs on Facebook, I have learned not to play the Authority card too soon. I let the debate go, go, go until some level of expertise is claimed by the opposition, then I suggest they "Google me." If they continue claiming their own competence in the matter, I say, "You really need to Google me." Eventually, they do. BOOM. I didn't have to say anything. So, yeah, there is prestige in being a Renaissance Myn but it has to be handled just right, which I learned here. Thanks for that guys, it was a brutal lesson.
That's why they're trying to jam that A in there.

Check this out,

https://www.google.com/search?q=science ... 66&bih=637
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Check this out,

LMFAO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Check this out,

LMFAO
Want Girls Attracted to Tech? Put an "A" for "Art" in STEM
https://spectrum.ieee.org/view-from-the ... rt-in-stem

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Excellent strategy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0