President Hillary Rodham Clinton

C-Mag

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:47 pm

Nukedog wrote:Even Elizabeth Warren was getting some "scalps" today. They seem determined to torpedo Hillary.
Hadn't seen that one. This is going to be like Weinstein. The Left are Lemmings, the entire herd moves at once.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Even Elizabeth Warren was getting some "scalps" today. They seem determined to torpedo Hillary.
Hadn't seen that one. This is going to be like Weinstein. The Left are Lemmings, the entire herd moves at once.
that's fake news.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Well, hopefully that’s a swamp that could actually be drained, unlike the Goldman House.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:What’s most shocking about it, is that she exposed the money laundering scheme. Clinton basically took ownership of the party.
Is this the part were we get a heartfelt apology and admission that you don't know what the hell you are talking about?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:33 am

The Democrats have finally figured out that Hillary has to go away before they can move forwards.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 am

I heard it last night live, the problem is going to say is that she wasn’t speaking to the questionare, only because the “yes” she gave wasn’t actually directed to the phone at the time.

It was almost like she was talking to someone else.

So if she stands by what she says said I’d be amazed. Because the Questioner was quick to switch the subject after Warren said yes.

Of course it was back to Trump and the tax cut, but... we will see is this story truly has legs or not.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Well, hopefully that’s a swamp that could actually be drained, unlike the Goldman House.
We’d have to get rid of the Democrats and the majority of the Republicans for that to happen.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:48 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:What’s most shocking about it, is that she exposed the money laundering scheme. Clinton basically took ownership of the party.
Is this the part were we get a heartfelt apology and admission that you don't know what the hell you are talking about?
Fuck are you talking about? I said it was rigged against Bernie before the Dem primary last year.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Fuck are you talking about? I said it was rigged against Bernie before the Dem primary last year.
There's a few people here that created a caricature of you (and me, too,) and argue with that imaginary person. I'm going to just stop responding to Okee, his claims about my positions bare no resemblance to my actual positions. At all.
Account abandoned.