Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE FUCKING BORING EUROPE THREAD

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:I'm all about arresting ISIS members but without evidence other than "visited Turkey" I think people need to take a step back and evaluate what they are proposing.

These fucking idiots post crap on Social Media all the time, wouldn't be hard to find actual evidence.

That's not what is proposed. These individuals literally joined ISIS or Al Nusra. They would be in For no right now if they tried to come here. GCF and Monty are attempting to defend the ridiculous again.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:48 pm

What evidence though? What is the threshold?

21k seems a bit high for U.K. alone. I could swear that I read somewhere that total foreign fighters was only like 40k or something.

All I'm saying is that there should be arrests made if it can be proven. But the bar should be high for what constitutes evidence of joining ISIS.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:What evidence though? What is the threshold?

21k seems a bit high for U.K. alone. I could swear that I read somewhere that total foreign fighters was only like 40k or something.

All I'm saying is that there should be arrests made if it can be proven. But the bar should be high for what constitutes evidence of joining ISIS.

It's not high at all. ISIS or Al Nusra now controls a shit ton of territory across North Africa, Levant, Iraq, and even Afhghanistan. Also Yemen and some spots in East Africa.

The British government themselves copped to it a few months ago. Links to the story were provided on multiple occasions and ignored by these two clowns.

It's actually really fucking bad. They are just toying with the Euros now. If (when) they decide to mount a massive coordinated strike across Europe, shit will get ugly real fast.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:22 pm

If American citizens join ISIS and return here, you better believe they'd be arrested and charged. If we catch them in the theater, they get a military tribunal.

Britain wants to coddle them and hope they don't continue their jihad and terrorism in England. That plan didn't exactly pan out..

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Got a link that doesn't force me to register?

All I can gather before I hit "do you want to read more?" Is that they have 20,000 who pose a "residual risk" and 3,000 "pose a threat".

What does this mean? What makes someone pose a threat? What is a residual risk?

Does that article say somewhere beneath the register wall that 23,000 ex ISIS members are living in the U.K.?

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:If American citizens join ISIS and return here, you better believe they'd be arrested and charged. If we catch them in the theater, they get a military tribunal.

Britain wants to coddle them and hope they don't continue their jihad and terrorism in England. That plan didn't exactly pan out..
There was a funny article I read awhile back about some guys who went to go fight with the Kurds accidentally joining a "terrorist organization". Pretty funny stuff.

Ended up getting arrested when they got back, not sure what happened after that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If American citizens join ISIS and return here, you better believe they'd be arrested and charged. If we catch them in the theater, they get a military tribunal.

There was a funny article I read awhile back about some guys who went to go fight with the Kurds accidentally joining a "terrorist organization". Pretty funny stuff.

Ended up getting arrested when they got back, not sure what happened after that.

They probably went to prison. GCF must have been pissed.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:24 pm

We are literally under attack from 127 million Mexican citizens, 1.1 billion Muslims, and 422 million South Americans. We do not have time for your lily-livered "civil rights" here. I'm- Jesus Christ, here comes another squad of religious police trying to rape my kids... I'll be back when they're dead.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Stop acting hysterical.

The men we are discussing are unlawful enemy combatants of the United Kingdom. That's a pretty big fucking distinction.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Stop acting hysterical.

The men we are discussing are unlawful enemy combatants of the United Kingdom. That's a pretty big fucking distinction.
....as evidenced by their blatant travel across the Turkish border. So when do we activate the Royal Guard?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0