How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

SilverEagle

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:17 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:55 pm
https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-ne ... a-n1184008
On Tuesday, a truck driver testified that he had driven thousands of ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., two weeks before Election Day. Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas and director of The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said The Amistad Project had corroborated the truck driver’s story.
More and more fuckary is coming out every single day.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:42 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:17 pm
The Conservative wrote:
On Tuesday, a truck driver testified that he had driven thousands of ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., two weeks before Election Day. Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas and director of The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said The Amistad Project had corroborated the truck driver’s story.
Being honest I wouldn't refer to "130,000+" as just "thousands"... I would be expressing it as "10s of thousands" at the least.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm

More than a hundred thousand, or, more than a quarter million at the highest estimate.

It is almost like the actual number is totally invented... :think:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:41 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:42 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Being honest I wouldn't refer to "130,000+" as just "thousands"... I would be expressing it as "10s of thousands" at the least.
The people coming forward are doing so after the fact. They are not exactly trained to give speeches, etc.

We are lucky some of them haven't frozen in the committees.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:40 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm
More than a hundred thousand, or, more than a quarter million at the highest estimate.

How would you know? Dude, we know you only watch the MSM. In fact, the tenor of your post is very MSM sarcasm-like. Not funny, and you didn’t show how much more intelligent you are than me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:40 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm

How would you know? Dude, we know you only watch the MSM. In fact, the tenor of your post is very MSM sarcasm-like. Not funny, and you didn’t show how much more intelligent you are than me.
MSNBC like sarcasm. There is an admission, of sorts, in that post. There is a number but now it is being downplayed. Beware of the shifting goalposts. They move like the tide and the shifting sands.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:12 am

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
True, but stuff like this proves nothing. It confirms our suspicions that there was large-scale fuckery going on, but that's all. Further investigation would likely find more evidence of foul play, but nothing that can prove fraud in court.

People like HM should be embarrassed that their side had to lie, cheat, and steal to get Trump out of office. Instead they admire criminality. There is no more discussing facts with their side. They have spent years doing nothing but having dishonest "debates" with honest people. They move goalposts, redefine words, etc.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:55 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:12 am
SilverEagle wrote:
True, but stuff like this proves nothing. It confirms our suspicions that there was large-scale fuckery going on, but that's all. Further investigation would likely find more evidence of foul play, but nothing that can prove fraud in court.

People like HM should be embarrassed that their side had to lie, cheat, and steal to get Trump out of office. Instead they admire criminality. There is no more discussing facts with their side. They have spent years doing nothing but having dishonest "debates" with honest people. They move goalposts, redefine words, etc.
It's always been the way of Communism.

The Soviet Union didn't fall because their people didn't support it; it fell because Communists can't bake enough bread.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:59 am

There's been a complete shift if ideology in America; we are no longer ambitious and hungry for knowledge & success; it's completely the opposite now. Just look how people are responding to the Shamdemic; virtually everyone I know is a Covidian. Look how media has been completely captured but no one is doing anything about it. Cowardice and feminism is the norm. The American Way is dead and it ain't coming back.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:22 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:59 am
There's been a complete shift if ideology in America; we are no longer ambitious and hungry for knowledge & success; it's completely the opposite now. Just look how people are responding to the Shamdemic; virtually everyone I know is a Covidian. Look how media has been completely captured but no one is doing anything about it. Cowardice and feminism is the norm. The American Way is dead and it ain't coming back.
It will with my family. I'm fighting to open up with the board committees of my town and almost daily with the state.

They know me by voice by now.
#NotOneRedCent