Civil War Doomsday Clock

PartyOf5

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm
Remember that post a page ago, where I said that we don’t know what led up to it?
Maybe nothing led up to it. You assume she incited a mob despite having no evidence to back it up. Your view is clear. The only reason an ANTIFA thug would whack a woman in the face with a stick is if she did something to deserve it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:34 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm
Remember that post a page ago, where I said that we don’t know what led up to it?
Maybe nothing led up to it. You assume she incited a mob despite having no evidence to back it up. Your view is clear. The only reason an ANTIFA thug would whack a woman in the face with a stick is if she did something to deserve it.
If that happened, then I’m just as outraged as anyone.

But I doubt she showed up to an Antifa rally wearing the opposing gang signs, just to stand there quietly. That alone would be stupid enough.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:41 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:01 pm

I’m assuming that you don’t have good information on her behavior, before someone hit her, yes.

However, it’s not very hard to speculate.
Even your favorite place, Snopes says she was attacked, and the police/videos back up her claim.

So what’s your issue? You refuse to accept your pet group did something wrong?
Look, I’d be saying the same thing if an Anticlown went to a trump rally and got punched - oh wait, that happened a lot during the campaign. And I did.
Wow, you really don’t see the difference do you?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 am

Even your favorite place, Snopes says she was attacked, and the police/videos back up her claim.

So what’s your issue? You refuse to accept your pet group did something wrong?
Look, I’d be saying the same thing if an Anticlown went to a trump rally and got punched - oh wait, that happened a lot during the campaign. And I did.
Wow, you really don’t see the difference do you?
There isn’t one. You show up among a large crowd of people, getting riled up to hate something, and wear the symbol or invoke whatever they’re hating, then act surprised when they hate you? That’s either sub-50 IQ behavior, or you’re trolling for YouTube material.

Yes, in a utopian world, mob mentality wouldn’t exist, and we could all discuss things like grownups, but that’s not reality. You provoke a mob, you’re probably going to get beaten or dead.

You guys are shilling and white-knighting your asses off, instead of thinking. You’re the perfect demographic for manufactured outrage.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 am

He's trying to obfuscate the issue.

She showed up to lecture by Milo Yiannopoulos. She bought and paid for a ticket to go to an event. The left didn't like that event. So they dressed up like brownshirts and attacked everybody who went to said event, including her by smashing a club into her face and then pepper spraying her.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 am

She showed up to lecture by Milo Yiannopoulos. She bought and paid for a ticket to go to an event. The left didn't like that event. So they dressed up like brownshirts and attacked everybody who went to said event, including her by smashing a club into her face and then pepper spraying her.
Oh I definitely remember that one. She was innocently screaming insults and chanting at a mob already in riot mode.

Complete idiocy, or trolling for material - take your pick.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:04 am

Oh I definitely remember that one. She was innocently screaming insults and chanting at a mob already in riot mode.

Negative. Watch the video again. She was standing there against the security fence minding her own business.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:13 am

Okie is right. He loves the violence and will make any excuse to defend it. He is a liar and really bad liar at that. Remember he tried to pass off an article about a pending Trump decision after the fact the decision was already made and the decision totally blows his narrative, but when the facts clash with the narrative, this bitch believes the narrative. So the facts here dont matter because we dont have video of that women waking up and not putting on perfume, which is full of pheromones that may soften the emotions of normal males but only enrages the estrogen laden soyboys, what could that bitch possibly expect from her harrowing, horrifying, haberdashery? That is the level of delusion and hack bitch we are dealing with here.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:22 am

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:04 am

Negative. Watch the video again. She was standing there against the security fence minding her own business.
You’re talking about this one?

I can hear her screaming before she’s attacked.

I thought you were referring to this clown.

Showed up without a ticket, after the mob had formed, to “make a statement”.

Yes, obviously both attacks are wrong and insane. That is mob mentality. Ass clowns on both sides, yelling at each other for no reason.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace