Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:40 am

Zlaxer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
That was an incredibly poor choice of words.
I think it was very accurate choice of words. Very effectively communicates how the Filthy Collectivists see parents relationship to their kids.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ms ... ir-parents

From 2013
Thanks, I'm not sure I'd seen it before.

Collectivism is shocking when it is laid bare. This is how Commies and Nazis looked at kids, a tool of the State to use as they considered best for society.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
I think it was very accurate choice of words. Very effectively communicates how the Filthy Collectivists see parents relationship to their kids.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ms ... ir-parents

From 2013
Thanks, I'm not sure I'd seen it before.
Good to keep bringing it up - I'm sure the plague has spread since then....fuck these parasites.....

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:51 am

I'm in my 50's, and it's completely different now, but does anyone remember when all the moms in the neighborhood took unofficial responsibility for all the kids running around the neighborhood? It was about who was around to keep an eye out. There's a fight? A mom steps in. A kid is out in 30 degree weather without a coat? A not-your-mom would send you home to get one. A kid is crying for some random reason? all sorts of things neighbors-helping-neighbors did, wrt the ankle biters running around outside.

For her to say the community has never been involved with the best interest of kids is wrong. Her phrasing was pretty terrible, but I like the idea that neighbors look out for each other and it's certainly not a new concept. The whole idea that only parents can watch out for their kids is the newer concept.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:54 am

Kath wrote:I'm in my 50's, and it's completely different now, but does anyone remember when all the moms in the neighborhood took unofficial responsibility for all the kids running around the neighborhood? It was about who was around to keep an eye out. There's a fight? A mom steps in. A kid is out in 30 degree weather without a coat? A not-your-mom would send you home to get one. A kid is crying for some random reason? all sorts of things neighbors-helping-neighbors did, wrt the ankle biters running around outside.

For her to say the community has never been involved with the best interest of kids is wrong. Her phrasing was pretty terrible, but I like the idea that neighbors look out for each other and it's certainly not a new concept. The whole idea that only parents can watch out for their kids is the newer concept.
Agree, of course. But that’s not what she’s talking about.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:55 am

Kath wrote:I'm in my 50's, and it's completely different now, but does anyone remember when all the moms in the neighborhood took unofficial responsibility for all the kids running around the neighborhood? It was about who was around to keep an eye out. There's a fight? A mom steps in. A kid is out in 30 degree weather without a coat? A not-your-mom would send you home to get one. A kid is crying for some random reason? all sorts of things neighbors-helping-neighbors did, wrt the ankle biters running around outside.

Final say is always with the true parent - that's difference between what you remember and what the parasite collectivists are proposing - they want to replace mom and dad with uncle Sam.

Also, under the collectivists mantra - it's not that one has the freedom to take care of another's child....it's that you are responsible for another's child with the full force of law - dam whether you want to or not.....embrace the collective 8-)
Last edited by Zlaxer on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:56 am

The Multi-Cult is going to be great, fam.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:20 pm

This comes back to our thread on institutions that "care" for the elderly.
This idea of the state providing institutions to care for family members goes back to the institution of public education and health care.
A quick google search indicates the underpinnings of this arose in the late middle ages, early renaissance.... initially religious organizations and later state sponsored institutions.
Same goes for medical institutions... including "asylums" for the mentally ill.

Honestly I think the way we educate our youth should change dramatically...

We are homeschooling our kids this year...

This is not for the faint of heart mind you.

Don't try it unless you have really thought it through... even if you have... buckle your seat belts.
It's a heck of a ride.

We will send them back to "mainstream" school next year... but I think it will have been a good experience that will ground them for the rest of their education.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Final say is always with the true parent - that's difference between what you remember and what the parasite collectivists are proposing - they want to replace mom and dad with uncle Sam.
I call a zero percent chance of Brave New World style parenting.
Account abandoned.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Kath wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
I call a zero percent chance of Brave New World style parenting.

I wished I shared your confidence :(

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.

Who thought we would witness the day that leftist lunacy reached such a crescendo that even the Canadian academic elite start homeschooling?
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"