BREAKING NEWS

Montegriffo

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:36 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:01 am
Apparently, Monte can’t speak without making my life worse.
Are you in disagreement with any of the points I raised?
A fan of second amendment trashing Piers Morgan perhaps?
BTW it was PO5 who brought the subject up, I was merely adding the perspective of a loyal British subject to you international forum. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:12 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:51 pm
the fattest cop I have ever seen, gets handed his ass by a crazy BLM chick in Nashville

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/statu ... 5740557323

it's like something out of South Park come to life
The guy is a supervisor, he is a desk jockey most of the time... why he did what he did I don't know, but I've seen the full video, and this guy failed to do the job right 100% of the way, but he gave her more leniency than I would have. Especially after finding crack in her purse.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:13 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:12 am
The guy is a supervisor, he is a desk jockey most of the time... why he did what he did I don't know, but I've seen the full video, and this guy failed to do the job right 100% of the way, but he gave her more leniency than I would have. Especially after finding crack in her purse.
Cop shoots woman to death:
TC: "He gave her more leniency than I would have!"
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:17 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:13 am
The Conservative wrote:
Cop shoots woman to death:
TC: "He gave her more leniency than I would have!"
He let her go into her car three times after being told not to, he allowed her to smoke, and use her phone. If she didn't listen to what I said the first time, she would have been in handcuffs sitting on the ground until I was done searching the car.

I mean how stupid do you need to be, she admitted to not having a driver's license on her and pot in her purse. That alone allowed the cop to do a more thorough search.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
the fattest cop I have ever seen, gets handed his ass by a crazy BLM chick in Nashville

indeed, in police defensive tactics, situational control, he failed every single performance objective

how that guy is on the force never mind the beat, is the issue

thankfully I don't have to deal with that here, I won't say the Canadian police are not a paramilitary elite, they are
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:36 am
The Conservative wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

indeed, in police defensive tactics, situational control, he failed every single performance objective

thankfully I don't have to deal with that here, I won't say the Canadian police are not a paramilitary elite, they are
People don't like it when I suggest a prerequisite to being a cop should include military training. I think a couple years in the military would produce better cops in general.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:29 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

People don't like it when I suggest a prerequisite to being a cop should include military training. I think a couple years in the military would produce better cops in general.
being an infantryman, I never saw it as a monolith

there's the infantry, then there's the rest of those slack n' idle crows bringing up the rear

ducimus

Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:45 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

My father was an MP... I can state there are good cops and bad cops. It all depends on more than training... I learned how to defend myself against larger opponents because of his outbursts.

The military is not the end all say all, it should be used as a tool for training for better cops, but there are other things that need to be put into place as well.

This officer should've been put onto a desk job until he was fit for duty... how he fit behind the wheel I have no idea.

I respect those who served, don't get me wrong... but I also know there a thin line between an obedient lapdog and an upholder of the law.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:48 pm

https://elevenmyanmar.com/news/myanmar- ... ty-myanmar
Myanmar has started controlling illegal cash flow from George Soros and Alexander Soros’ Open Society Foundation to Open Society Myanmar
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:55 am

Breaking news, Biden can't climb stairs!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1372946685328957442
#NotOneRedCent