How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

PartyOf5

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Everyone, even most Democrats know the election was won based on fraud. I'm done reading about all the ways it was done. Now I only care about what is going to be done about it. I expect the end result will be Biden as POTUS, and business as usual in the swamp.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:53 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:47 pm
Everyone, even most Democrats know the election was won based on fraud. I'm done reading about all the ways it was done. Now I only care about what is going to be done about it. I expect the end result will be Biden as POTUS, and business as usual in the swamp.
With all this info out, I am not so sure on that.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:53 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:

Yeah I agree. I think the odds are against Biden being the next POTUS. What needs to happen won’t. All involved, no matter how high up need to be put on trial for treason. Then be sentenced to death by public hanging.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:06 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:43 pm
The Conservative wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Yeah I agree. I think the odds are against Biden being the next POTUS. What needs to happen won’t. All involved, no matter how high up need to be put on trial for treason. Then be sentenced to death by public hanging.
I think if we see states not willing to validate because of the lack of verification in place... we may see the election lean to Trump before December.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:06 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I think if we see states not willing to validate because of the lack of verification in place... we may see the election lean to Trump before December.
So the flux capacitor must be working on the Delorean because it’s December 1st.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:08 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:52 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:06 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

So the flux capacitor must be working on the Delorean because it’s December 1st.
I meant to have mid-December in that.

Sorry working on some server coding.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Dec 15 is the electoral count, and Jan 6 is the drop dead date.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:54 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

I disagree. Even though I voted Trump and I want him to succeed, honestly I think the odds are still with Biden. Time is too short, and quite honestly the vast majority IMHO don't follow the news (unless its CNN/MSNPC) and have no idea what's really going on.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:15 pm

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:55 pm

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-ne ... a-n1184008
On Tuesday, a truck driver testified that he had driven thousands of ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., two weeks before Election Day. Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas and director of The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said The Amistad Project had corroborated the truck driver’s story.
#NotOneRedCent