FUCK THE PRC

heydaralon

Re: FUCK THE PRC

Post by heydaralon » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:06 pm
Btw, anyone know a good deal online for more foil? I’m running low and grocery stores pick up orders are backed up for weeks.

But then again - how crazy is what I just outlined - really?
To me it sounds pretty crazy. I do not think this was a bioweapon. I definitely don't think it was intentionally launched. This shit is going to hurt China way more than it hurts us. That regime is terrified of not delivering economic growth and having an even more massive Tianenmen square protest. That is what the regime needs: growth. It keeps everyone happy. Releasing a fucking bio weapon that causes quarantines and stops flights is pretty stupid as is, but to do it in your own country that is utterly dependent on American dollars is even stupider.

I think the HIV marker thing has been debunked too.

I hate China too as any American should, but lets not turn this into Russiagate.
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:15 am

O - I don’t think this was intentionally released - looks like a total fuck up.

I hope your right about the HIV thing....

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200 ... e-HIV.aspx

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:27 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:15 am
O - I don’t think this was intentionally released - looks like a total fuck up.

I hope your right about the HIV thing....

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200 ... e-HIV.aspx
Honestly man, I am not trying to engage in friendly fire here. We both hate the shit out of China and rightfully so. I read your links and stuff and am glad you keep the China hate going, so I'm not trying to insult you. I think that in the midst of this huge ass black swan, we should avoid doing what the Democrats did where they blamed Putin for every mishap. It turned into this weird hysteria thing and they couldn't even think straight and Putin became the boogey man. I am aware that I am extremely biased against China, and frankly this is the third time in a decade where they have fucked us with their repulsive food industry, but I know that I am too close to this to be able to think 100% rationally and see the true picture. There is also a lot we don't know yet about this and might not ever, but I think this is just another example of the shoddy nature of China. Their infastructure, pet foods, baby toys, tech, manufactured goods, and seafood are all shit. This poor quality control just happened to fuck us up big time. But that's just my opinion.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 am

Zlaxer:

This isn't even that weird for China. True story:

At the store I work at, I talked to a pilot. He told me his other pilot friends fly to China a lot, and they do not eat anything like stew or whatever from the street vendors.

Why? Because the flavoring/seasoning they need for the stew is expensive. What is the Chinese chef work around? Rat poison. It tastes similar to the flavoring, but its a lot cheaper. It won't kill you right away. The poison gets stored in your liver for quite sometimes until your liver gives out and then it gets released into your body and you die a slow horrible death. He said that this practice is common as fuck among China's food truck dudes.

The gov't tries to crack down on it, but they can and are bribed. Think about that for a minute. To save a few fucking pennies, these nasty chinks are willing to poison their customers and ruin their livers. This mindset is ingrained in their society from the very top of the Party down to the lowliest worker. It doesn't surprise me at all that they fucked the dog this bad. What a loathesome culture and society.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:24 am

A bit of a departure, but I've always wondered this - why is saying "Chinggy-ching ching-chong ching chonggy chong" considered racist?

For fuck's sake, you're just making fun of how people talk. We do that shit all the time, to everyone. People make fun of how other people talk 24/7. We mock southern drawls, we mock Texans, we mock Brits, Irish, and Scots for their ridiculous accents. Nobody flips out and starts screaming "OMG, you're so racist against Irish for mocking the way they sound!"

So what's up?
Chinggy ching chong motherfuckers.
It's funny.

You think they don't make fun of the way we sound?
They do.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am

Too spicy for this crowd, eh?
No one wants to touch that one.
(TOUCH IT YOU COWARDS)

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe every person who ever appended "eh" to the end of a sentence is racist against Canadians, eh?
Sorry, eh?
Don't report me for hate crimes, eh?

:lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:26 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am
Too spicy for this crowd, eh?
No one wants to touch that one.
(TOUCH IT YOU COWARDS)

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe every person who ever appended "eh" to the end of a sentence is racist against Canadians, eh?
Sorry, eh?
Don't report me for hate crimes, eh?

:lol:
More interested in finding out if you've done any more shed art recently DB.
...but yes, it's soft racism to mock someone for their accent. You should hear what we say about you Yanks...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:31 am

Is soft racism a code word for . . . "not" racism?
:think:

Because I have this old school idea that goes something like: racism is believing other races are genetically inferior to your own.

I really don't see how "I'm making fun of the way you talk cuz it sounds funny to me" translates into "your entire race is genetically inferior". Seems like a stretch. An Olympic-sized swimming pool length stretch.

I've been doing more chalk art than spray paint lately. Maybe I'll throw a snap up.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:31 am

...you could say it's razy lacism.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:35 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:24 am
A bit of a departure, but I've always wondered this - why is saying "Chinggy-ching ching-chong ching chonggy chong" considered racist?

For fuck's sake, you're just making fun of how people talk. We do that shit all the time, to everyone. People make fun of how other people talk 24/7. We mock southern drawls, we mock Texans, we mock Brits, Irish, and Scots for their ridiculous accents. Nobody flips out and starts screaming "OMG, you're so racist against Irish for mocking the way they sound!"

So what's up?
Chinggy ching chong motherfuckers.
It's funny.

You think they don't make fun of the way we sound?
They do.
I guess English uses more "s" sounds than Chinese. They think we sound like snakes. I'm not making this up. When Chinese people make English imitations, it involves a lot of hissing.

Also, Ching chong chang stuff is not even racist. I am reading about WW2 in China atm. One of Chaing Kai Shek's generals was a commie plant and shelled the Japanese in Shanghai against his orders to escalate the confrontation. The General's name: Chang Ching-Chong. The Malay Chinese Communists had a leader named Chin Pong (pronounced Ching Pong, which the British made many jokes about Ping Pong etc). They set themselves up for this shit. If you leave a joke lying on the ground, expect your adversary to pick it up.
Shikata ga nai