Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:32 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
You can clap all you want you still are the biggest, shabbiest propragondadist and mouthpiece on this board. The rest of us are honest about our beliefs and biases, you just pretend to be above it all all the while all ypur distortions all your lies always attempt to cut one way. Everybody sees thru your bullshit. It is amazing whenever you got conored this Donne person comes in trying to save your ass. I am an honest hack that is the truth. The two of you lie with every post. You seek no truth. Undercover hack bitches aint telling me no shit about truth.
Huh... well merry Christmas.

Clubby finally admits that he’s a cheap hack, then attacks me for being “undercover” about being a hack. Well, I guess you’ve gotta have something.
I am always honest. I am an honest hack, not cheap. I have admitted that from the start. My username, I post my political compass, GOPers use to be my avatar. Yet only now you put two and two together? You see, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. I have to believe you are dishonest because to "finally" realize something I never hid and was honest about from day 1 you would have to be totally purposefully dishonest or legally and technically retarded. So retarded or undercover hack bitch you've gotta have something.
Well, tbh I figured it was sarcasm. Some kind of semi-witty play on right wing politics.

I guess I gave you too much credit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Huh... well merry Christmas.

Clubby finally admits that he’s a cheap hack, then attacks me for being “undercover” about being a hack. Well, I guess you’ve gotta have something.
I am always honest. I am an honest hack, not cheap. I have admitted that from the start. My username, I post my political compass, GOPers use to be my avatar. Yet only now you put two and two together? You see, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. I have to believe you are dishonest because to "finally" realize something I never hid and was honest about from day 1 you would have to be totally purposefully dishonest or legally and technically retarded. So retarded or undercover hack bitch you've gotta have something.
Well, tbh (for once in your miserable life) I figured it was sarcasm. Some kind of semi-witty play on right wing politics.

See typical lefty, can't understand straight up honesty for what it is. Spoiler Alert! Admiral Ackbar is dead. Don't need no tricks or techniques, want to defeat a lefty, just tell the truth.

I got an expansive list for you in which you are either a undercover hack bitch leftist or full on retarded and if you want we can elaborate.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:41 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Well, tbh (for once in your miserable life) I figured it was sarcasm. Some kind of semi-witty play on right wing politics.

See typical lefty, can't understand straight up honesty for what it is. Spoiler Alert! Admiral Ackbar is dead. Don't need no tricks or techniques, want to defeat a lefty, just tell the truth.

I got an expansive list for you in which you are either a undercover hack bitch leftist or full on retarded and if you want we can elaborate.
Some of us have better things to do than curate a “gotcha” list, on an Internet forum, desperately hoping to prove our worth, but don’t let me take your shiny away. You probably need it to contain the inner rage.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:32 am

LMFAO. We all keep lists. All of us.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:07 am

You people keep this shit up and I'm breaking out some antisexualist and Skengman posts.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Some of us have better things to do than curate a “gotcha” list, on an Internet forum, desperately hoping to prove our worth, but don’t let me take your shiny away. You probably need it to contain the inner rage.
No curation here. All in my head. Besides this is Christmas day and you are still responding. Me I'm Jewish, in between movies at the theatre, what is your excuse? Let me guess because you dont believe in anything you don't celebrate just a way to not tell your kids you cant afford them presents because you are stuck raising them alone because no female wants much to do with your dishonest, dirty dick. What is it to be such a reject? Even Jehovah's witnesses wouldn't accept you. Better things to do? Like put the broken shambles of your life back together? To sift through the wreckage to only realize it is built upon the edifice of lies and poor decisions 100% of your own making? Yup, better get right on that. Don't you ever pretend you are above me. You live for this shit. You love it. Everytime you post something like "Oh great, another shitshow" it is a desperate call for attention "Please make this about me." Don't lie to me I got you pegged.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Fife wrote:You people keep this shit up and I'm breaking out some antisexualist and Skengman posts.
Oh please do. Demonstrate to the GCF that we have dealt with his dishonesty and distaste before.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:10 pm

What a damn boondoggle. Muh Wall!

WSJ: Where Donald Trump’s Border Wall Would Start

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Fife wrote:What a damn boondoggle. Muh Wall!

Pay wall. Is WSJ worth it? It's $5/week - pretty pricey.
Account abandoned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Kath wrote:
Fife wrote:What a damn boondoggle. Muh Wall!

Pay wall. Is WSJ worth it? It's $5/week - pretty pricey.
Not worth it. I got the full article from that link on the twitter. Iunno.

Some interesting land use topics regarding South TX border, around McAllen and Hidalgo; and some good pics. The point is the same one of the thread in general; a border wall will be hideously expensive and disruptive. Put that on one side of the scales, and put the wall's effectiveness on the other.