President Hillary Rodham Clinton

C-Mag

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:07 pm

President in the Big Box Office !

That photo is just ................................... WOW!
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:11 pm

If that's not MAGA then what is?

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:President in the Big Box Office !
:goteam: :drunk:

Now ^*there's*^ a quote for your quote-stroke page!

"Are you sure? I was over by the DVD bin at the Sam's Club; I didn't see her."

"Naw, dog, the Waltons won't take her; she was down to the Costco, next to the shrimp cocktail handout and the tobaccy lock-up."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:05 am

Read this:

Fear and loathing on Hillary Clinton's grievance tour
Even the perfect storm of phantom missing voters, Igor's premium Twitter ads, Comey's partisan treachery, obviously credible-sounding rumors about victims of ritual slaughter disguised as pepperoni, and the wholly unexpected advent of the pesky Electoral College in the midst of Cold War II is not exhaustive of the reasons why Clinton believes she really should be sitting in the White House right now. It's also the left's fault, you see.

Clinton said that, like the alt right, the "far left," by which she seemed to mean supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders, are basically all misogynists. "They say they don't have a problem with all women, just this one woman. Then who is a woman they will support?" I don't know, Madame Secretary, maybe Jill Stein, the preferred candidate of the hippie outside the auditorium who was handing out pamphlets calling you a war criminal? Elizabeth Warren? Rosa DeLauro? Someone who, you know, actually represents their views and does not think reinstating Glass-Steagall would be pointless and actually sees the downside of deliberately escalating tensions with major foreign powers who share our commitment to defeating ISIS.

I hope that Clinton was telling the truth when she made her umpteenth joke about how she drinks a ton of wine these days. In vino veritas, after all, and the truth in this case is pretty peachy.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:05 am

Oh shit... :shock:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774
I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.
Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.
VERY worth the full reading.

TL;DR: Brazile is actually reporting how Hillary's campaign manipulated the nomination. Bernie got fucking railed, and they still lost. DNC is sinking fast.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 am

Did she report on the collusion between MSM and the Hillary Clinton campaign during the debates? So much to cover..

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:23 am

Interesting read, but Brazile can't be trusted. She leaked debate questions to Clinton last year.

Are we at the point where the corrupt are going to start turning on each other?
Account abandoned.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Oh shit... :shock:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774
I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.
Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.
VERY worth the full reading.

TL;DR: Brazile is actually reporting how Hillary's campaign manipulated the nomination. Bernie got fucking railed, and they still lost. DNC is sinking fast.
This may be my next book I read, I'm always interested in what people think happened, and what "really" happened... and then the truth... which I think we may never really get down to. This book will only scratch the truth since they already put their allegiance to Bernie out in the open, and how she already was pointed at for giving questions to Hillary beforehand, I don't think we really will find out how deep this damage really is, because she will hold the real damage back only to make herself seem more of a victim than a compliant accomplice that she really was in some cases.
#NotOneRedCent