Social Justice Warriors Thread

Ph64

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:08 pm

BjornP wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
Wait, so the Rwandan genocide was caused by US fundamentalist Christians armed with ARs or AKs shooting thousands of Rwandan's??
We were discussing fundamentalism, and it was stated that this doesn't apply to Christianity, because feelz. I responded with Westboro. Then a picture of ISIS was used to show us of the ebil mooslims. I countered with Rwanda. Now, that's not valid because we're back to the US-only somehow.

Gallopin' goalposts.
How was the Rwandan genocide motivated by fundamentalist Christianity? Or even simply Christianity?

(edit: Hmm. Guess I shouldn't have taken a break from writing, since DB made the same observation)
I find the Westboro crowd objectionable, but they are tiny, most people find them stupid, they have a right to free speech, and they're not shooting people. I'll admit the MOST objectionable thing they do IMHO is protesting funerals - ffs let families grieve their loss in peace, they don't deserve that shit (even though it's legal, I just find it offensive). They have no real political power though.

ISIS goes around shooting, raping, beheading, etc. While they may be comparatively small they're using violence to attempt to gain power, and you won't get a 'vote' on that when they show up. At least not unless you are 'voting' with lead. :twisted:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:23 pm

DBTrek wrote:Rwanda isn’t valid because it was tribal violence, not theological violence. One tribe being Christian didn’t motivate them to kill the other.

Unlike the multiple instances of modern Islamic violence where tribal affiliation is irrelevant because the crimes are committed in the name of the religion.

Was it really necessary for me to type all that, because it seems fairly self evident?
And of course the massacres in India, Bosnia, and across the entire continent of Africa don’t count because... not white enough?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:26 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote: And of course the massacres in India, Bosnia, and across the entire continent of Africa don’t count because... not white enough?
My reponse said nothing about race at all. Why are you defensively bringing up whiteness and acting like it’s some criteria I put forth?

Ohhhh wait, I remember - because when you back a lefty in the corner with their own bullshit they reflexively scream some variation of “racist” at you.

Sad.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:41 pm

DBTrek wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: And of course the massacres in India, Bosnia, and across the entire continent of Africa don’t count because... not white enough?
My reponse said nothing about race at all. Why are you defensively bringing up whiteness and acting like it’s some criteria I put forth?

Ohhhh wait, I remember - because when you back a lefty in the corner with their own bullshit they reflexively scream some variation of “racist” at you.

Sad.
Not sure how Christian fundamentalism fits into that... Oh wait, I forgot, left wing logic.

White = Christian = racist.

Gotcha. We can forget about all those black Baptist churches. They can't be Christian.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Ph64 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Sad.
Not sure how Christian fundamentalism fits into that... Oh wait, I forgot, left wing logic.

White = Christian = racist.

Gotcha. We can forget about all those black Baptist churches. They can't be Christian.
Day duh real Christians. Jesus was black after all.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
The goal posts have not moved, you simply don't know what the issue was, and should have kept your retarded tyranny of Christians clip art to yourself.
Wait, so the Rwandan genocide was caused by US fundamentalist Christians armed with ARs or AKs shooting thousands of Rwandan's??
We were discussing fundamentalism, and it was stated that this doesn't apply to Christianity, because feelz. I responded with Westboro. Then a picture of ISIS was used to show us of the ebil mooslims. I countered with Rwanda. Now, that's not valid because we're back to the US-only somehow.

Gallopin' goalposts.
No idiot. We were countering milspecs' asinine assertion that fundamentalism is close to taking over the US gov't.vYou showed up half cocked and tried to make the same old, muh crusades argument that you think proves there's no difference between Christianity and Islam when it wasn't even what was being discussed.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

Gallopin' goalposts.
No idiot. We were countering milspecs' asinine assertion that fundamentalism is close to taking over the US gov't.vYou showed up half cocked and tried to make the same old, muh crusades argument that you think proves there's no difference between Christianity and Islam when it wasn't even what was being discussed.
On any objective scale, there really isn’t. But you insist on pointing to ISIS maniacs as representative of Islam, so I show you maniacs that aren’t representative of Christianity, in the vain hope of stimulating some tiny portion of still operational pre-frontal cortex in your wasted skull, to come to this understanding.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:13 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Gallopin' goalposts.
On any objective scale, there really isn’t. But you insist on pointing to ISIS maniacs as representative of Islam, so I show you maniacs that aren’t representative of Christianity, in the vain hope of stimulating some tiny portion of still operational pre-frontal cortex in your wasted skull, to come to this understanding.

See?

You can't expect any rational discussion with someone who sees no difference between Christianity and Islam.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

See?

You can't expect any rational discussion with someone who sees no difference between Christianity and Islam.

Why don't we just treat Islam like Islam treats everyone else? Would that be OK GCF?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

See?

2 mind viruses, chasing the approval of sky phantoms, combined for a total of over 4 billion infected.

One used to rule Europe, the other took hold in Arabia. That’s the only difference.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace