Social Justice Warriors Thread

The Conservative

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:38 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Oh, my bad. I thought you needed something "right-this-second-in-America". If you can stretch your minds back across the eons to 1994...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

*Yawn* didn't we talk about this in another topic?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:42 am

I think you don't know what the word means, or you are just using it as a substitute for "meanie".

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:20 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh, my bad. I thought you needed something "right-this-second-in-America". If you can stretch your minds back across the eons to 1994...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

Christian tyranny in America by way of Rwanda. Explain how that works.
That goalpost is stretched into infinity now.

Is ISIS conducting executions in Nebraska?
The goal posts have not moved, you simply don't know what the issue was, and should have kept your retarded tyranny of Christians clip art to yourself.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:23 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
25% of the U.S. is evangelical Protestant, many of whom would be considered fundamentalist because they believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible.

Evangelicals are not fundamentalists. Next premise..
Many evangelicals are indeed fundamentalists.

That said, if there are so very few fundamentalists in the U.S. then how did we get fundamentalists in government?
/facepalm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Christian tyranny in America by way of Rwanda. Explain how that works.

The goal posts have not moved, you simply don't know what the issue was, and should have kept your retarded tyranny of Christians clip art to yourself.
Wait, so the Rwandan genocide was caused by US fundamentalist Christians armed with ARs or AKs shooting thousands of Rwandan's??

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Wait, so the Rwandan genocide was caused by US fundamentalist Christians armed with ARs or AKs shooting thousands of Rwandan's??
We were discussing fundamentalism, and it was stated that this doesn't apply to Christianity, because feelz. I responded with Westboro. Then a picture of ISIS was used to show us of the ebil mooslims. I countered with Rwanda. Now, that's not valid because we're back to the US-only somehow.

Gallopin' goalposts.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Rwanda isn’t valid because it was tribal violence, not theological violence. One tribe being Christian didn’t motivate them to kill the other.

Unlike the multiple instances of modern Islamic violence where tribal affiliation is irrelevant because the crimes are committed in the name of the religion.

Was it really necessary for me to type all that, because it seems fairly self evident?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:19 pm

DBTrek wrote:Was it really necessary for me to type all that
Not really.

But I'm glad you did.

The power of Christ compelled you to smash illiteracy. And that's a good thing, in the Fife-book. Jesus is just alright with me.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
We were discussing fundamentalism, and it was stated that this doesn't apply to Christianity, because feelz. I responded with Westboro. Then a picture of ISIS was used to show us of the ebil mooslims. I countered with Rwanda. Now, that's not valid because we're back to the US-only somehow.

Gallopin' goalposts.
How was the Rwandan genocide motivated by fundamentalist Christianity? Or even simply Christianity?

(edit: Hmm. Guess I shouldn't have taken a break from writing, since DB made the same observation)
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Woah guys. GCF watched Hotel Rwanda. I think he knows the ins-and-outs of tribal violence in Rwanda. K Nazis? :ugeek: