Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:25 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:25 pm
literally proving my point about the benefit of candidates staying in the race but w/e
That's a money decision, only Bloomberg can afford to plow ahead on a wing and a prayer
Indeed but he dropped out and endorsed Biden, so that's off the table now.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:30 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:27 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:25 pm
literally proving my point about the benefit of candidates staying in the race but w/e
That's a money decision, only Bloomberg can afford to plow ahead on a wing and a prayer
Money is speech, God bless America. Suck it, lefties.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:30 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:27 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Money is speech, God bless America. Suck it, lefties.
Citizens United Fuck Yeah
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Fuck around n find our bernoids

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:55 pm

Did Sanders win the Nomination?
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:00 pm

I'm sorry, but did Bernie already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Super Tuesday. Does not having the lead at Super Tuesday count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie is still playing right now and he has been the best candidate in the race for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst politicians in the DNC who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of SC boomer voters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best fucking senators in congress, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the 2016 nomination if the voting wasn't rigged. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sanders wins. Oh look at that, Biden just forgot his name again when he needed to remember it, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this sub again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:23 pm

Just shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11. But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:53 pm

All right, let's just chill on the conclusions here. We haven't reached any. This thing is going to take another turn. Sanders at some point, when California is fully counted is most likely going to take a delegate lead. The odds are still on a brokered convention. And if it goes to that someone is going to be embittered and victimized. This is a party of victimhood. Maybe it might be better to be a victim than to lose to Trump.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:53 pm
The odds are still on a brokered convention.
Cuz that worked out so well for them in 68'

McGovernism is the gift that keeps on giving, to Republicans
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:03 pm

Even if brokered tho, I don't see how that ends up with Biden thrown under the bus for Sanders

Hastur is right, he has no end game, he can't win in the suburbs, the South, Florida . . .

. . . he's not even winning the Rust Belt

Meanwhile California is not in play, California is voting for Biden no matter what

The Bernie Bros are simply misjudging the mood in the Anti-Trump Camp

It's not "hey, let's have a Commie Jew replace Trump as thing blowing the Beltway up and sowing chaos."

Biden has the mood right, which is Return to Normalcy

it's just Trump fatigue now, he's exhausted them, he can't keep getting away with it

They don't want Bernie to come in next and blow things up from the other direction, they just want Obama back.
Nec Aspera Terrent