How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Martin Hash

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:00 pm

Intelligent folks like Hanny who are sympathetic to liberty but only watch the MSM, don’t even know what’s happening. I assume the MSM narrative is that Rudy is lying about the stats, or 2 orders of magnitude difference in the mail-in votes isn’t suspicious?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:07 pm

"They Live" is a genius film.

When Rowdy puts on his anti-propaganda glasses, he sees the world in black and white - like a Marxist sees the world: oppressor/oppressed, etc.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:09 am

I told my son he needs to get the Obey patch from the film and put it on his jacket. (I was wearing my vest that has the patch.) He told me he might get the Andre The Giant Obey patch because it’s more his era.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:02 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:53 pm
However this turns out, half the country will have lost faith in democracy.

I was watching “They Live” with my family for Thanksgiving. My daughter-in-law couldn’t see anything wrong with what the aliens were doing, and couldn’t understand why Rowdy-Roddy was shooting them. I replied that the movie was from my time, and probably today only OWGs would fight back.
If she can't tell why what the aliens are doing is wrong, I'll have her sit down with my 5-year-old and explain why it's wrong... jeeze, if this is the mindset of a Liberal today, they deserve what they get...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 am

Actually, they want what they’re getting. Like I’ve often said, unless children are propagandized towards liberty, they don’t know what it is, and certainly don’t want it. From my daughter-in-law’s perspective, Rowdy-Roddy was a toxic masculine xenophobe, and she’s right.

OWGs watch “They Live” with the eyes of The Patriarchy but it’s The Matriarchy’s time now.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:20 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 am
Actually, they want what they’re getting. Like I’ve often said, unless children are propagandized towards liberty, they don’t know what it is, and certainly don’t want it. From my daughter-in-law’s perspective, Rowdy-Roddy was a toxic masculine xenophobe, and she’s right.

OWGs watch “They Live” with the eyes of The Patriarchy but it’s The Matriarchy’s time now.
I don't know if I would call him xenophobic.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:50 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/ ... -donation/
From 2019 to 2020, individuals listing “Smartmatic” as their employer donated to national political campaigns. Of the 28 total donations, 24 were directed to Democratic candidates via ActBlue.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:02 pm

#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:03 pm

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-ne ... s-n1181098
On Sunday afternoon, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) shared an unsettling analysis of the 2020 election results that raises serious questions about statistical anomalies and four particularly suspicious “data dumps” in the key swing states of Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

“Interesting . . . Trump margin of ‘defeat’ in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AM. Statistical anomaly? Fraud? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself,” Paul tweeted.

He added a jab at Big Tech censorship: “That is, if Big Tech allows u to read this.”
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:22 pm

https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-20 ... -puzzling/

[youtube]Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent. With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. Bellwether states swung further in Trump’s direction than in 2016. Florida, Ohio and Iowa each defied America’s media polls with huge wins for Trump. Since 1852, only Richard Nixon has lost the Electoral College after winning this trio, and that 1960 defeat to John F. Kennedy is still the subject of great suspicion.[/youtube]
#NotOneRedCent