Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

clubgop

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:12 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Good Job, you are not for Open borders, just laws no one ever enforces.
Try taking a more nuanced view of things clubsy. One can be for a law, such as those governing speed limits, without insisting that whoever goes a few miles over be ticketed and thrown in jail. There can be a level of enforcement that people find excessive and a level people find acceptable. There are more views available than just "Zomg you want anarchy open BOrders!" and "Zomg you want to deport eleven million people."
Try not calling everything you don't like racist. They started this bullshit and when they went too far they got the backlash this is the backlash. Nuance means loser. They have demonstrated no nuance they are against every single restriction and proposal. They are Open borders bitches and that is the way it is. Bitch.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Treating discussion as a game is immature and leads to disingenuous dialogue. The ability to say what one thinks is true is powerful, if you are intentionally distorting what you view as the truth to win something against other distorters then you are a shabby propagandist and a mouthpiece, not a seeker of truth.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:07 pm

:clap:
JohnDonne wrote:Treating discussion as a game is immature and leads to disingenuous dialogue. The ability to say what one thinks is true is powerful, if you are intentionally distorting what you view as the truth to win something against other distorters then you are a shabby propagandist and a mouthpiece, not a seeker of truth.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:30 pm

JohnDonne wrote:Treating discussion as a game is immature and leads to disingenuous dialogue. The ability to say what one thinks is true is powerful, if you are intentionally distorting what you view as the truth to win something against other distorters then you are a shabby propagandist and a mouthpiece, not a seeker of truth.
SEEK THE TRUTH

. . . and keep drinking that sweet egg-nog.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Huh uh let me know when that wins an election.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote::clap:
You can clap all you want you still are the biggest, shabbiest propragondadist and mouthpiece on this board. The rest of us are honest about our beliefs and biases, you just pretend to be above it all all the while all ypur distortions all your lies always attempt to cut one way. Everybody sees thru your bullshit. It is amazing whenever you got conored this Donne person comes in trying to save your ass. I am an honest hack that is the truth. The two of you lie with every post. You seek no truth. Undercover hack bitches aint telling me no shit about truth.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Donne philosophy on debate.

GCF's

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:18 pm

clubgop wrote:
You can clap all you want you still are the biggest, shabbiest propragondadist and mouthpiece on this board. The rest of us are honest about our beliefs and biases, you just pretend to be above it all all the while all ypur distortions all your lies always attempt to cut one way. Everybody sees thru your bullshit. It is amazing whenever you got conored this Donne person comes in trying to save your ass. I am an honest hack that is the truth. The two of you lie with every post. You seek no truth. Undercover hack bitches aint telling me no shit about truth.
Huh... well merry Christmas.

Clubby finally admits that he’s a cheap hack, then attacks me for being “undercover” about being a hack. Well, I guess you’ve gotta have something.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Huh... well merry Christmas.

Clubby finally admits that he’s a cheap hack, then attacks me for being “undercover” about being a hack. Well, I guess you’ve gotta have something.
I am always honest. I am an honest hack, not cheap. I have admitted that from the start. My username, I post my political compass, GOPers use to be my avatar. Yet only now you put two and two together? You see, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. I have to believe you are dishonest because to "finally" realize something I never hid and was honest about from day 1 you would have to be totally purposefully dishonest or legally and technically retarded. So retarded or undercover hack bitch you've gotta have something.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:03 pm

my philosophy on debate.