Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am

Zlaxer wrote:Image

The London mayor, Sadiq Khan, has called on the British government to cancel a planned state visit by Donald Trump after being criticised in two tweets by the US president.
You're mussie mayor is now injecting mussie positions into British foreign policy...The poison is slow....but effective...Looks like GB has hit critical mussie mass....no going back now....
I thought Trump was all about travel bans and keeping dangerous foreigners out of the country. He should approve.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:Image

The London mayor, Sadiq Khan, has called on the British government to cancel a planned state visit by Donald Trump after being criticised in two tweets by the US president.
You're mussie mayor is now injecting mussie positions into British foreign policy...The poison is slow....but effective...Looks like GB has hit critical mussie mass....no going back now....
I thought Trump was all about travel bans and keeping dangerous foreigners out of the country. He should approve.....

Hahhahaha - You're so clever ;)

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 am

"Mussie"? If that's supposed to be an "edgy", derogatory term for Muslim, it really doesn't do its job. ;) It mostly sounds like a term of endearment, or something you say to a cute, little puppy dog. "Who's my widdle, fuzzy, wuzzy Mussie! Oh, you are! *throws snack, Muslim rolls on floor waiting for Zlaxer to rub his belly*".
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:20 am

BjornP wrote:"Mussie"? If that's supposed to be an "edgy", derogatory term for Muslim, it really doesn't do its job. ;) It mostly sounds like a term of endearment, or something you say to a cute, little puppy dog. "Who's my widdle, fuzzy, wuzzy Mussie! Oh, you are! *throws snack, Muslim rolls on floor waiting for Zlaxer to rub his belly*".

Fine - I'll stick to Duraks.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:22 am

Barbary pirates reference. Cuddly little musselmanners, fuzzy-faced mussies the lot of them.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:39 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
Why are yuropoors such stupid white trash?
Really? So let's assume that's true... why import Muslims? Name *one* world class university in the Muslim world? What percentage of the great scientific discoveries of the past say 100 years were made by Muslim scientists? Great medical advances?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:40 am

Excuse me but Somali are doctors, not like stupid, inbred, yuropoor, white trash.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:45 am

Ph64 wrote: Name *one* ... great scientific discoveries of the past say 100 years were made by Muslim scientists? Great medical advances?

STD prevention. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:46 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Excuse me but Somali are doctors, not like stupid, inbred, yuropoor, white trash.
MD from the University of Somalia Medical School, right?
Do they teach "proper" clean FGM techniques there too?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 am

Ph64 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Excuse me but Somali are doctors, not like stupid, inbred, yuropoor, white trash.
MD from the University of Somalia Medical School, right?
Sooner let a Somali with an MD perform a surgery on me than an Evergreen alumni now that I think of it.