Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I'd say Khan's word ring hollow with his connections to Muslim Brotherhood and other extremist organizations. It seems like he is one of them, honestly.
Source required.
Far right blogs not acceptable.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Ah, you think he should have rubbed his magic lamp and predicted the attack before it happened. :roll:
40 mins ago in a vigil for the London bridge attack he said,

Really?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oming.html
So what, you think London was not preparing for another attack? These threats come on an almost daily rate.
Exactly what do you think Khan should have done about a vague warning from ISIS? Round up all of Britain's Muslims and send them to internment camps? Shut down the city indefinitely? Impose martial law? Forcibly deport all followers of Islam?

Yes, the rate at which Muslims are attacking the English people is increasing to intolerable levels. Maybe you should consider kicking them out of your country??

Because I can tell you what will happen if this continues and your government continues to fuck up like this: the British people will make the UK so unwelcome and hostile to Muslims that the Muslims will start to deport themselves back to their home countries for their own safety.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
So what, you think London was not preparing for another attack? These threats come on an almost daily rate.
Exactly what do you think Khan should have done about a vague warning from ISIS? Round up all of Britain's Muslims and send them to internment camps? Shut down the city indefinitely? Impose martial law? Forcibly deport all followers of Islam?

Yes, the rate at which Muslims are attacking the English people is increasing to intolerable levels. Maybe you should consider kicking them out of your country??

Because I can tell you what will happen if this continues and your government continues to fuck up like this: the British people will make the UK so unwelcome and hostile to Muslims that the Muslims will start to deport themselves back to their home countries for their own safety.
I love it when you speak for the British people. You realise this is a democracy right?
The British people are not about to start forming right wing death squads no matter how many wet dreams you have about it.
Whenever our tiny groups of Neo-Nazis try to impose their fascist will the British people come out in strength to oppose them.
You are once again trying to paint all Muslims as terrorists. They are not, the Manchester bomber was reported as being a threat 5 times by members of the Muslim community including his own mother.
Perhaps you should direct your anger at our right wing government and Theresa May's cuts in police numbers and reduction of spending on security and intelligence.
This is perhaps why the Conservatives lead in the pre-election polls has dropped from 20% to 1%.
Her mishandling of this as home secretary and PM may in fact hand a victory to Labour in Thursdays election. Corbyn is calling for her resignation on this and voters will soon get to choose for themselves.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

I love it when you speak for the British people. You realise this is a democracy right?
The British people are not about to start forming right wing death squads no matter how many wet dreams you have about it.
Whenever our tiny groups of Neo-Nazis try to impose their fascist will the British people come out in strength to oppose them.
You are once again trying to paint all Muslims as terrorists. They are not, the Manchester bomber was reported as being a threat 5 times by members of the Muslim community including his own mother.
Perhaps you should direct your anger at our right wing government and Theresa May's cuts in police numbers and reduction of spending on security and intelligence.
This is perhaps why the Conservatives lead in the pre-election polls has dropped from 20% to 1%.
Her mishandling of this as home secretary and PM may in fact hand a victory to Labour in Thursdays election. Corbyn is calling for her resignation on this and voters will soon get to choose for themselves.

I am pretty sure I can speak for human beings, Monty. It's obvious what is going to happen. If your government continues to subject the British people to all this rape, thuggery, and terrorism, the British people are going to make life quite horrible for Muslims. This shit isn't a mystery.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 am

I am pretty sure I can speak for human beings, Monty. It's obvious what is going to happen. If your government continues to subject the British people to all this rape, thuggery, and terrorism, the British people are going to make life quite horrible for Muslims. This shit isn't a mystery.
It may seem obvious to you yet this did not happen after the July 7th bombings or the murder of Lee Rigby or the Westminster bridge attack or the Manchester bombing and it's not going to happen now either.
The British people are not going to scapegoat a whole religion like it was 1930's Germany.
What will happen is a tightening up of controls over the internet and increased surveillance of those suspected of being radicalised. You know, practical policing methods not knee jerk reactions.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am

@ Bjorn

Here is something I don't know. If say Denmark accepts immigrants X, Y and Z, are those immigrants free to travel throughout the EU?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
It may seem obvious to you yet this did not happen after the July 7th bombings or the murder of Lee Rigby or the Westminster bridge attack or the Manchester bombing and it's not going to happen now either.
The British people are not going to scapegoat a whole religion like it was 1930's Germany.
What will happen is a tightening up of controls over the internet and increased surveillance of those suspected of being radicalised. You know, practical policing methods not knee jerk reactions.
They will if the people who practice the religion don't get grips on their "violent monitory"
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:@ Bjorn

Here is something I don't know. If say Denmark accepts immigrants X, Y and Z, are those immigrants free to travel throughout the EU?
If they become Danish legal citizens, then yes. Otherwise they are submitted to mostly the same restrictions as anyone else outside of the EU and the Schengen Agreement countries.

Several rules for how one can gain (and lose) citizenship:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_nationality_law
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Why are yuropoors such inbred white trash?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Have you witnessed a rape gang this week, Monte?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0