THE ERA OF TRUMP

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:45 pm
"Fuck Peace" - Montex

Put that on your quote wall, Martin.
If Trump is such a dove and Bolton is such a hawk why did he hire him in the first place?
I'm not going to miss Bolton but I don't see him being sacked as yet another reason to suck Trump's dick.

At least this one wasn't so bad that he's going to prison.

''I hire all the best people...and then sack them''.
It's embarrassing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:48 pm
OMG I care so much about the environment! Nooooo Trump, stop you can't embargo Chinese crap!!! I need my Nintendo soy stick!

Daddy Boulton pls save us!
I'm sure $12 billion in farm subsidies to compensate for the trade war is money well spent.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:16 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:48 pm
OMG I care so much about the environment! Nooooo Trump, stop you can't embargo Chinese crap!!! I need my Nintendo soy stick!

Daddy Boulton pls save us!
I'm sure $12 billion in farm subsidies to compensate for the trade war is money well spent.
Bro. We have had massive farm subsidies since forever. That's one of the things that makes us the literal breadbasket of the world

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Suddenly gibs is wrong. LOL

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:12 pm

If Trump is such a dove and Bolton is such a hawk why did he hire him in the first place?
Cause while one can disagree with his policy solutions his ability to illuminate situations in historical context is pretty good, I like Bolton, dont agree with him on everything but he serves at the pleasure of the President. I know Flaggot loves government work and thinks there is no accountability but someone from the private sector don't play that shit. The only embarrassment is you tied up in knots from TDS.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:20 pm

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Oh nice, I bet this means Trump takes decisive action to put the Iran deal back on track. Hoping to see him roll back many of the decisions he made on the advice of Bolton.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:12 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:12 pm
Cause while one can disagree with his policy solutions his ability to illuminate situations in historical context is pretty good, I like Bolton, dont agree with him on everything but he serves at the pleasure of the President. I know Flaggot loves government work and thinks there is no accountability but someone from the private sector don't play that shit. The only embarrassment is you tied up in knots from TDS.
My problem with Bolton is I'm pretty sure he never saw a country he wasn't willing to bomb first and worry about negotiating with after. The guy has "WW3 catalyst" tattooed on his forehead.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:12 pm
clubgop wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:12 pm
My problem with Bolton is I'm pretty sure he never saw a country he wasn't willing to bomb first and worry about negotiating with after. The guy has "WW3 catalyst" tattooed on his forehead.
Not quite. If that was his viewpoint why didn't he want to negotiate with the Taliban? I mean we already bombed the shit out of them. I just liked him as UN Ambassador just go in there and break their shit.