How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

TheReal_ND

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:23 pm

lol I just remembered the whole debacle where Trump stumped himself by supporting the NRA on a no fly no buy provided legal recourse.

Trump's instincts are going to kick in here. I believe in him :pray:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: I really don't understand what is going on.

Trump will fix it.

No he won't. He aint pulling 60 votes out of the Senate he is lucky if he can get to 50 at this point.
Why so low? Do I have to turn on the GOP again? I swear I just did this not even a year ago and it's oh so tedious. Can we just get along now?
This is shit. This has to die. Why do you want to throw in with the moderates of the GOP that will turn on him at the first sign of trouble in thier districts?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:31 pm

I'm asking you why so fucking low. I want to know. You saw how quickly we will fucking abandon the party during the primaries. Trump's base is not your friend. So again, tell me why so low clubby.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm

The Freedom Caucus is saving Trump his second term right now.

RyanCare would have destroyed this majority.

Cucks like Ryan are the enemy, not the Freedom Caucus.

My congressman is leading the thing. He's a pretty solid guy. He's worth an infinite number of Paul Ryans.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm aware of this. I'm asking why so low.

Fuck I think I'm confused. I thought the premise we were talking about was how many votes he needed to repeal the AFCA, not pass shitty RyanCare. I'm still working under the presumption Trump is throwing that under the bus because it's plainly a disaster. 30% premium increase until you pay for lapsed coverage??? Give me a fucking break.

I refuse to believe Trump was serious with that shit. Yeah I'm with the FC here and on most issues. I like those guys. It's the GOP cucks I don't like. I think we had a misunderstanding here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:39 pm

It's the same bill, though. If they separated the bills, the dems would make it easy to repeal and then try to find some way to block the replacement, and there are plenty of republicans who would want to sabotage Trump who would help them.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:45 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
But the entire thing is almost a budget reconciliation to begin with. Take the individual mandate take the penalty, which is a tax, which is budgetary lower it to $0.01 and viola obamacare repraled. The rest of the mandates, Tom Price can do whatever, that is what happens when every clause starts with "as the Secretary shall determine."
Whatever we individually want, we're all assuming they actually want to solve this mess, never mind having the courage to do so, which is big assumption. Unfortunately.
Alright Confucius, that was soooo helpful.
Always glad to help club. :-)
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:46 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm aware of this. I'm asking why so low.

Fuck I think I'm confused. I thought the premise we were talking about was how many votes he needed to repeal the AFCA, not pass shitty RyanCare. I'm still working under the presumption Trump is throwing that under the bus because it's plainly a disaster. 30% premium increase until you pay for lapsed coverage??? Give me a fucking break.

I refuse to believe Trump was serious with that shit. Yeah I'm with the FC here and on most issues. I like those guys. It's the GOP cucks I don't like. I think we had a misunderstanding here.
Repeal and Replace seems to be an all at once deal. You aint getting a straight repeal, Trump doesnt want that.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's the same bill, though. If they separated the bills, the dems would make it easy to repeal and then try to find some way to block the replacement, and there are plenty of republicans who would want to sabotage Trump who would help them.
No there isn't, they would be sabotaged themselves. Rhe dems have no power here and bless their little hearts they won't make it easier.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:57 pm

The Dems won't let Trump Repeal or Replace. If Trump pitched Medicare-for-all he'd win over maybe one or two of them and lose a shit ton of GOP support, he can't make a deal with the Democrats on health care, they are out for revenge because Republicans didn't support Obamacare and they are more than glad to take that out on Trump.
*yip*