Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:And regardless of whether GCF will ever pull his head out of his ass, his replacements have his genetics figured out quite well:

Has it ever occurred to you that that kind of idiocy wouldn’t be possible without a contingent of idiots on the other side claiming “whiteness”?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:And regardless of whether GCF will ever pull his head out of his ass, his replacements have his genetics figured out quite well:

Has it ever occurred to you that that kind of idiocy wouldn’t be possible without a contingent of idiots on the other side claiming “whiteness”?

:roll:

They call this their Reconquista, genius. It doesn't matter what we call ourselves.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

They call this their Reconquista, genius. It doesn't matter what we call ourselves.
Again. Not possible without a contingent of idiots on the other side. These things do not spring from a vacuum.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Again. Not possible without a contingent of idiots on the other side. These things do not spring from a vacuum.

Inevitable. You are just a pozzed dumbass who is denying human nature.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Tis the season to be merry, tra la la la la la la la la.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:40 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Inevitable. You are just a pozzed dumbass who is denying human nature.
On the contrary, I understand it perfectly.
Group A subjugated Group B, but went too far and imported more than they could handle, creating a threat.

Group A eventually feels bad and relents, but still feels threatened by Group B. Group A wants Group B to go away, but instead of making them go away, tries to make their lives miserable until they leave.

Group B continues to exist, and starts pushing back. Group A doubles down, spawning idiots to march in the streets. Group B fights back with greater idiocy.

Both idiots start agitating for Race War. Rest of humanity is annoyed.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:41 pm

LOL, you keep signaling how you transcended race until the end.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL, you keep signaling how you transcended race until the end.
I will certainly defend my culture. I can’t stand to be around idiots of any color.

But race? If you speak/act like an American, then I have no qualms with you.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL, you keep signaling how you transcended race until the end.
I will certainly defend my culture. I can’t stand to be around idiots of any color.

But race? If you speak/act like an American, then I have no qualms with you.

Bullshit. You made the asinine claim that if only white people stopped identifying with their race, all of these immigrants the democrats keep flooding into our nation will stop talking about genociding us. You are a fucking moron if you don't see the problem with that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Crux of the problem: weaker demographics are all about identity politics for themselves, but not for anybody else. Which is understandable. But it's foolish to play that game and constantly cater to them.

The democrats and GOPe created this multicultural clusterfuck out of what used to be America. Now we have to live with identity politics. Identity politics is the new normal. Get used to it. You wanted open borders and now you got what you deserve.

What I am sick and tired of are certain types on both sides who constantly signal that identity politics are somehow inherently evil only when whites express their self-interests. Guys like Ben Shapiro, for example, are fucking annoying as hell when they lambast white identity politics while demanding we cater to their Jewish identity politics. Fuck them and fuck that. The same is true of BLM on the left. Or La Raza. Or even you.

We need to look out for our own self-interests, because NOBODY else is going to do that for us. There is nothing wrong with identity politics. It's just the way of politics in a multi-ethnic country. Everybody should look out for their self-interests.