President Hillary Rodham Clinton

The Conservative

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:48 am

C-Mag wrote:Judge Nap says newly released emails will result in indictments for Hillary and Huma

That would be great, I'll believe it when I see it.
Only if there is someone who will follow through with it.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:51 am

The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Judge Nap says newly released emails will result in indictments for Hillary and Huma

Imagine for a moment that this actually happens - somehow, some way, the FBI is coerced into doing its job, and actually arrests her.

What do you suppose the reaction looks like, in urban hellholes?

My guess:

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:57 am

This is exactly why political dynasties are so bad. Hillary has been entrenching her power in DC for at least 25 years, and probably longer.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Imagine for a moment that this actually happens - somehow, some way, the FBI is coerced into doing its job, and actually arrests her.

My guess:

Oh please, please, please, please let it hapepn... then we could get a state of Emergency and clean out all the shit in these places.
#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 am

C-Mag wrote:This is exactly why political dynasties are so bad. Hillary has been entrenching her power in DC for at least 25 years, and probably longer.
I don't think I'll ever understand why she appeals to so many. I've been actively not liking her since Clinton ran for his first term. Even back then, all the women at work were swooning over her every move. I just don't get it.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:This is exactly why political dynasties are so bad. Hillary has been entrenching her power in DC for at least 25 years, and probably longer.
I don't think I'll ever understand why she appeals to so many. I've been actively not liking her since Clinton ran for his first term. Even back then, all the women at work were swooning over her every move. I just don't get it.

+1
Something we haven't talked about since the election is that America soundly rejected the Bush and Clinton dynasties. Frankly, it took a helluva lot of nerve for a single major party to put one of them on the ticket. Especially after it took shenanigans to do it.

We are at a huge transitional period globally IMO. All over the globe people are voting against the establishment status quo.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:04 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

My guess:

Oh please, please, please, please let it hapepn... then we could get a state of Emergency and clean out all the shit in these places.
I’m sure a state of martial law won’t affect you at all...in Boston...Massachusetts...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Lemonade

Post by Lemonade » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 am

I'll eat my hat.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 am

I can't believe that nasty old woman and her spirit-cooking criminal conspirators came within a cunt hair of destroying this republic because women were willing to vote for vagina before everything else. There's no way to undo the damage of that.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:11 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

My guess:

I’m sure a state of martial law won’t affect you at all...in Boston...Massachusetts...

I don't live in Boston, MA. Also, it wouldn't affect us at all. We all can work remotely and loose nothing. That's the nice thing about how I have things set up, All of Boston could burn down and we'd loose nothing.

And where I live, it wouldn't matter either, I live near NH, too many gun owners ;)
#NotOneRedCent