[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Speaker to Animals

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 am

Some of these cuckservatives are as oblivious as progressives.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:16 am

I'm still laughing at Mike Enoch's comments on that. Fucking hilarious.
https://radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02 ... ver-heard/
0:22:10 – C(uck)PAC

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
THEYRE TRYING TO TRICK US :lol: :lol: 8-)
Well, he did a good a job defining Fascism quickly.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 pm

We don't need to let California go. We need to get rid of California.

FFS,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 pm

If I can find somebody to watch my larger dog, I might go on a road trip to vote in their referendum to secede.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:If I can find somebody to watch my larger dog, I might go on a road trip to vote in their referendum to secede.
http://www.yescalifornia.org/

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:01 am

I would like to personally thank StA for trying to help me get my federal tax money back so I can use it to either buy more legal weed or improve local infrastructure, instead of wasting it on all you flyover, welfare-queen states that do nothing but gripe.

What will we even do with the north-of-400 billion dollars we save? Maybe a UBI, or universal health care, or both.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I would like to personally thank StA for trying to help me get my federal tax money back so I can use it to either buy more legal weed or improve local infrastructure, instead of wasting it on all you flyover, welfare-queen states that do nothing but gripe.

What will we even do with the north-of-400 billion dollars we save? Maybe a UBI, or universal health care, or both.
Please. Do you think you're politicians are going to do anything but prop up their little fiefdoms and enrich themselves? Enjoy your People's Republic, comrade.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:46 am

Xenophon wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I would like to personally thank StA for trying to help me get my federal tax money back so I can use it to either buy more legal weed or improve local infrastructure, instead of wasting it on all you flyover, welfare-queen states that do nothing but gripe.

Please. Do you think you're politicians are going to do anything but prop up their little fiefdoms and enrich themselves? Enjoy your People's Republic, comrade.
Furthermore, If they get to secede, then so does Dixie. We'd have the fourth largest economy in the world.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:30 am

Xenophon wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Furthermore, If they get to secede, then so does Dixie. We'd have the fourth largest economy in the world.
I wouldn't expect our politicians to behave much better or worse than politicians as a whole.

The Free State of Dixie is no business of the People's Republic of California, so you are more than welcome do do whatever you see fit, vis a vis The Third World States of America that are left over after we leave. ;)
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen