The Destroyer of All Western Values

DrYouth

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Well, this was a enlightening discussion..

Oh oh, here come DBTrek.

:twisted:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Smitty just needs a little more Canadian whiskey.

He'll bite.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:18 pm

If Canadians are want to plant themselves on a frozen wasteland, we don't need to go to the Moon, we got more frozen wasteland than you can shake a stick at, right here. Ever been to Nunavut? It's like the Moon, with Eskimos.

I done my time on the Moon, me, I'd rather go to Florida. Moon Base Alpha Nunavut < Welcome to Miami.

Smitty Will knows the score;

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Tell you what tho, no need to look to Miami today, I just mowed my upper back lawn, Toro self-propelled AWD Made in America, and it is as about as nice as you can get, amongst the red and green maples, right here right now, 24C, not a cloud in the sky, warm sun, gentle breeze, oh and hey, there's the Moon up already, I can see it from here. Time for a vodka martini methinks, oh indeed.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:39 pm

StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:It's starting to work by the way, slowly but surely, that American Liquidity is already re-ordering Iraqi society around it; mission accomplished after all.
Our Hegemony is like the Borg.................... you will be Assimilated :twisted:
In some ways you're even worse than the Borg.
Oh Yeah, I'm just about with Eddington.
DS9 was great stuff, totally underrated by Star Trek nerds. The best series hands down. This new one is probably going to suck with SJW influence.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:42 pm

I don't see why you would have a beef with the Federation, what's so bad about it? Ain't botherin' me, go on with your bad self, Empire of Liberty, LockMart shareholders approve. <toasts>
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Tell you what, out on the deck in the sunshine, overlooking the estate, dry vodka martini with a lemon twist? Hell, don't know about y'all, but this Empire of Liberty is looking pretty damn nice, from where I'm sitting at least
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I don't see why you would have a beef with the Federation, what's so bad about it? Ain't botherin' me, go on with your bad self, Empire of Liberty, LockMart shareholders approve. <toasts>
The Federation of Kirk was a lot different from the Federation of Picard. The latter Federation was a Commie love fest. I can't be in a Federation with Counselors on the Senior Staff. Fuck that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:59 pm

Did I mention we landed on the moon?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I don't see why you would have a beef with the Federation, what's so bad about it? Ain't botherin' me, go on with your bad self, Empire of Liberty, LockMart shareholders approve. <toasts>
The Federation of Kirk was a lot different from the Federation of Picard. The latter Federation was a Commie love fest. I can't be in a Federation with Counselors on the Senior Staff. Fuck that.
I don't see no Commies round here, I can see a Russian from here, driving a sitdown mower round his estate, but he's a Right Wing Nutjob, just like me.
Nec Aspera Terrent