Social Justice Warriors Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 pm

de officiis wrote:Diversity: It's not a state of mind.
Whoa,
'Diversity is the human experience,' she said. 'I get a little bit frustrated when diversity or the term diversity is tagged to the people of color, or the women, or the LGBT.'

Smith had been with the company for 20 years and was the company's head of worldwide human resources.

She was then forced to apologized for her remarks and told staff that they 'were not representative of how I think about diversity or how Apple sees it.'

'For that, I'm sorry,' she said in a company email. 'More importantly, I want to assure you Apple's view and our dedication to diversity has not changed.'
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Diversity == Anti-White

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Students Triggered when shown Steve Martins SNL 'King Tut'
Called it Cultural Appropriation, a form of Blackface

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/stude ... le/2640679

The video was played in a Reed College Humanities class to spur discussion. The students were so shocked by the course material they demanded that the grading be made optional.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:Students Triggered when shown Steve Martins SNL 'King Tut'

The video was played in a Reed College Humanities class to spur discussion. The students were so shocked by the course material they demanded that the grading be made optional.
In other news, administration of local asylum put in the hands of lunatics.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:12 am

Fife wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote: I had never heard that term until now. If feminists are going to use that they should be called out using a sexist term. They should know to call it peoplespreading.

I'll have to watch the video later tonight at home to give an opinion on the altercation. My initial guess is that the woman was antagonistic, but didn't deserve a punch in the face. Both sides probably should have handled their shit better.

My DCF compatriots Red Pilled me on it 18 months ago. It's worth a good laugh, shake the head and roll the eyes.
Frankly I'm suspicious of any man that sits like this.
That's a seriously fag posture.

Gotta give the boys some air.

This is how it's done.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:15 am

Is it just me or does anyone else see the resemblance?

You never see both of them in the same room together do you?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:40 am

Montegriffo wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else see the resemblance?

You never see both of them in the same room together do you?
That's why he owns that hat. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 am

https://www.studyfinds.org/white-macho-men-attractive/

Researchers at Coventry and Aberystwyth universities in the United Kingdom looked at three years of data from TubeCrush, a British hot-or-not-type site where users upload photos of male London Underground passengers, to evaluate the male archetypes straight women and gay men found most attractive.
One striking initial observation by the researchers was that most men uploaded were white, despite London being a fairly diverse city. Popular images also often made sure to focus on a man’s biceps, pectorals, and chest, particularly if he was muscular in those areas.
The researchers believe that their findings uncover a reversal in traditional gender roles, in which women have begun to objectify unsuspecting men, instead of vice versa. The findings “suggest that white, male privilege is still an attractive quality in men for many straight women and gay men,” according to a university news release.

Lolz - so how long till we have calls for dating-a-white-male shamming? You obviously can't be a socially responsible female and date a white male....

Or will it be like the forbidden fruit? Are social justice warriors about to make white men go up in value?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:55 am

C-Mag wrote:Students Triggered when shown Steve Martins SNL 'King Tut'

Bwhahaha! Seriously? Pussies...every single one of them. If they don't, or can't understand the simplistic form of humor, they should just go bobbing for apple in sulfuic acid and save the rest of us our retirement pay... because there is no way in hell these people are going to get beyond the level of maturity they are now the way things are going.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 am

Zlaxer wrote:https://www.studyfinds.org/white-macho-men-attractive/

Researchers at Coventry and Aberystwyth universities in the United Kingdom looked at three years of data from TubeCrush, a British hot-or-not-type site where users upload photos of male London Underground passengers, to evaluate the male archetypes straight women and gay men found most attractive.
One striking initial observation by the researchers was that most men uploaded were white, despite London being a fairly diverse city. Popular images also often made sure to focus on a man’s biceps, pectorals, and chest, particularly if he was muscular in those areas.
The researchers believe that their findings uncover a reversal in traditional gender roles, in which women have begun to objectify unsuspecting men, instead of vice versa. The findings “suggest that white, male privilege is still an attractive quality in men for many straight women and gay men,” according to a university news release.

Lolz - so how long till we have calls for dating-a-white-male shamming? You obviously can't be a socially responsible female and date a white male....

Or will it be like the forbidden fruit? Are social justice warriors about to make white men go up in value?
Looks like the former. :lol:
Although some positive attention can certainly help a guy’s self-esteem, Evans argues that women are still looking in the wrong direction.

“It’s a problem because although it appears as though we have moved forward, our desires are still mostly about money and strength,” she concludes.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0