Social Justice Warriors Thread

The Conservative

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:49 am

DBTrek wrote:Okee is a regular Andrew Jackson around this place. Apparently he’s developed a knack for triggering people’s “fight me” reflex.
Then you fight me to show you are wrong :P
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:49 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Why do you support ISIS, DeO?

If we let that kind of wrong-think out into the society, we'd have millions of new terrorists next week. Jesus man, do you think our culture could withstand citizens actually discussing things in public? Who's going to obsess over our incremental technology upgrades, if they have actual issues to think about?
The people pushing that agenda don't have a problem with terrorism. That's their go-to tactic. They, and you, openly support the use of violence to suppress ideas.

You fail.
Never once have I supported any government suppression of ideas. However (for the 800th time), the Constitution does not protect me from kicking your ass when you say something stupid. You can sue for damages, or I can be arrested for assault, but it’s not a “free speech” issue.
I love how you always demonstrate that you actually do believe in terrorism as a legitimate means by throwing up this distinction between private mobs in the streets and government agents. You really think that makes it better.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
The people pushing that agenda don't have a problem with terrorism. That's their go-to tactic. They, and you, openly support the use of violence to suppress ideas.

You fail.
Never once have I supported any government suppression of ideas. However (for the 800th time), the Constitution does not protect me from kicking your ass when you say something stupid. You can sue for damages, or I can be arrested for assault, but it’s not a “free speech” issue.
I love how you always demonstrate that you actually do believe in terrorism as a legitimate means by throwing up this distinction between private mobs in the streets and government agents. You really think that makes it better.
Better or worse, the legal distinction is pretty fucking clear.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Better or worse, the legal distinction is pretty fucking clear.
Yeah, both are illegal you fucking tard.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:10 am

There is no such thing as legitimate violence against the state?

George Washington will be crushed when he finds out. :shock:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:04 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:There is no such thing as legitimate violence against the state?

George Washington will be crushed when he finds out. :shock:
Apparently, a popular uprising would be 'state violence' against the state. So, when the state retaliates with stormtroopers, it's really an inter-governmental conflict.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Grumps is saying political street violence by his pantifa butt buddies isn't state action, and therefor doesn't violate the 1A, as though that makes it legal.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

You fail.
Yeah, it's a 2nd Amendment issue.
Which he wants to repeal. Ergo he is against free speech.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Grumps is saying political street violence by his pantifa butt buddies isn't state action, and therefor doesn't violate the 1A, as though that makes it legal.
Heckler's veto that is what he is advocating. He encourages the violence, he approves of it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:33 am

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU