Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:41 am

man i was surprised how quickly this story flipped

Buzzfeed -1
Mueller +1
So does this mean we don't have to keep listening to everyone saying that Mueller is a political appointment out to get Trump, no matter what the truth is, anymore?
Does this show his objectivity or is he still a lying hack?
I've lost track. It's like Comey all over again. One minute he was the hero of the people for announcing that the Hillary email investigation was re-opening 10 days before the election and thereby handing victory to Trump but now he's the villain for going after him.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:19 am

My take: the lying "journalist" somehow tried to push a lie that would somehow conflict with some bullshit lie Mueller is cooking up, and Mueller needed to strike it down before he advanced his own story through some leaks to his MSM allies. Mueller's entire purpose is to fuck with Trump so, by itself, the lying article shouldn't concern him at all. He has to have a reason to want to discredit it.

Buzzfeed likely is not in the circle.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 am

One minute people are defending democracy, the next they’re cheering a re-vote because they didn’t get their way.
Shit is so confusing.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:26 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 am
One minute people are defending democracy, the next they’re cheering a re-vote because they didn’t get their way.
Shit is so confusing.
:think:
Or, they're cheering a revote because that is what the people want.

If the original result had been emphatic you may have had a point, but it wasn't so anyone objecting to a 2nd referendum might just be running scared...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:19 am
My take: the lying "journalist" somehow tried to push a lie that would somehow conflict with some bullshit lie Mueller is cooking up, and Mueller needed to strike it down before he advanced his own story through some leaks to his MSM allies. Mueller's entire purpose is to fuck with Trump so, by itself, the lying article shouldn't concern him at all. He has to have a reason to want to discredit it.

Buzzfeed likely is not in the circle.
So you're saying...
He told the truth because he's a liar?

4d chess at its best...

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:35 am

INB4 the NeverTrumpers and the EU clingers rework the narrative into Mueller was the Real Russian Spy.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:36 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:41 am

man i was surprised how quickly this story flipped

Buzzfeed -1
Mueller +1
So does this mean we don't have to keep listening to everyone saying that Mueller is a political appointment out to get Trump, no matter what the truth is, anymore?
Does this show his objectivity or is he still a lying hack?
I've lost track. It's like Comey all over again. One minute he was the hero of the people for announcing that the Hillary email investigation was re-opening 10 days before the election and thereby handing victory to Trump but now he's the villain for going after him.
Mueller is a Russian agent like the Cambridge 5.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:36 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:47 am
RUSSIANS ARE HACKING MY BRAAAAAAIN
MY BODY IS READY