Social Justice Warriors Thread

K@th

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by K@th » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:35 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Kath wrote:
Perhaps the venue should stop preventing black women from buying front row tickets. WTF?
No one believes you.

All you're doing is demonstrating your approval with your horseshit attempts to pretend you don't know it has been happening repeatedly for years.
My post was sarcasm. If black people want a front row ticket, they should purchase a front row ticket. The people who paid for a front row ticket, but were kicked out because they are white, should get a full refund, plus an inconvenience fee. I'd ask you to start reading what I write. Looking at my name and responding to what you imagine I said is making you look silly. You did it several times last week. Perhaps, just read what I write and respond to that. Mmmmmmmmmmk?
Account abandoned.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:44 am

The Democratic Party is saturated with Identity Thinking.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:46 am

Hastur wrote:The Democratic Party is saturated with Identity Thinking.
What? You're joking?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:49 am

Kath wrote: My post was sarcasm. If black people want a front row ticket, they should purchase a front row ticket. The people who paid for a front row ticket, but were kicked out because they are white, should get a full refund, plus an inconvenience fee.

Fuuuuuuuuuck. Might as well just spray me down with a fire hose, Kath.

Pffft, paying for a front row ticket.... :snooty:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 am

Fortunately, what some mook 'personally prefer' ain't legally binding.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:02 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
What? You're joking?
No. It's no joke. I think this is going to be the battleground for the foreseeable future. The two parties have grown closer to each other over the recent decades. It's been hard to separate them on most issues except the traditional wedge issues.
Now we have Identity Politics being brought to the fore. People haven't really caught on before since it's been brewing beneath the surface but the SJW movement suddenly figured the time was ripe and took center stage. Along came the push back. I think it started in earnest with Gamergate but what we have now is so much bigger. And the debate is getting louder every week. People like us here and other politically interested has noticed it for quite some time now but it is starting to drown out everything else.
Now we have an all encompassing separating ideological divide again. The battle lines are drawn. Until this is resolved all other issues will be pretty insignificant. I suspect the left is going to lose (in the US at least) but it won't be an easy fight and it will take decades.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:25 am

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:27 am

Further reading

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2864&hilit=discrim ... 10#p120151

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 am

I hadn't heard about Gazi Kodzo (#blackhitler) before. I don't know what make of it. First I thought it was a spoof but he seems to be real. He even got a little crowd of white cuck followers.

No. It must be fake. :snooty:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:48 pm

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBEIiFq?ocid=se
In late September, five black cadet candidates found racial slurs scrawled on message boards on their doors at the U.S. Air Force Academy Preparatory School. One candidate found the words “go home n‑‑‑‑‑‑” written outside his room, his mother posted on social media, according to the Air Force Times.

[O]n Tuesday, the school made a jolting announcement. The person responsible for the racist messages, the academy said, was, in fact, one of the cadet candidates who reported being targeted by them.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org