Social Justice Warriors Thread

Martin Hash

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You’re trying to understand insanity.
Per Jordan Peterson, there's a strong genetic component to ideology: The Right is conscientious, while The Left is altruistic. This is why The Right prefers liberty, and The Left prefers collectivism. The Right thinks people are responsible for themselves, so "what's wrong with them?" The Left thinks you are your brother's keeper, so "what's wrong with you?"
I get what you're striving for....but keeper does not mean slave.
It goes further: The Right provides charity, while The Left considers help a Right. This reverses the obligation: The Right thinks it's up to them, but The Left puts the obligation on you.

How can the nation not split asunder? These ideologies are the opposite of one-another.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Zlaxer wrote: - I get what happened...and I think I have a pretty good understanding of what's presently going on....was just highlighting the absurdity of the SJW Queen's axiom.
It's ridiculous. I refuse to put some of this shit on my FB wall, because I don't want these attention whores to get any more attention. I can't imagine she actually believes that nuclear families are part of our societal problems. Oy....

This is a an updated version of 60's hippies. They didn't want nuclear families, either. They all went to live in communes, or at Woodstock. :lol:
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Kath wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
So if nuclear families are the secret to social power...and blacks have an extremely low level of nuclear families....then.....shouldn't we be looking at what is destroying black families?

I get the feeling something more sinister is at play here....
I believe it happened in the 70's, when government started requiring a one parent family in order to qualify for benefits. This had the unintended consequence of having black fathers leave their family home so that mom could get benefits.

Our government "solutions" only cause more problems.
It appears that way to me as well.
Government programs change behavior. People will do what is required to get the free money.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Which one is the most proper question to ask? Are whites infringing on the rights of blacks by choosing to live in nuclear families? Does the white nuclear family somehow prevent blacks from doing the same?
You’re trying to understand insanity.
Per Jordan Peterson, there's a strong genetic component to ideology: The Right is conscientious, while The Left is altruistic. This is why The Right prefers liberty, and The Left prefers collectivism. The Right thinks people are responsible for themselves, so "what's wrong with them?" The Left thinks you are your brother's keeper, so "what's wrong with you?"
The founding fathers weren't altruistic. Also, in reality, it's better to teach someone how to fish than to have someone beg for fish all the time when they are hungry.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:29 pm

How low can you go?

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/hal ... rs-concert
Halifax music festival apologizes for 'overt racism' after volunteer refuses to give spot near stage to women of colour

The Halifax festival says the incident involved a white volunteer photographer and several white audience members who reacted negatively when Pimienta invited “brown girls to the front” during her Oct. 19 show.

The outspoken singer, who took home the Polaris Prize for her album “La Papessa” last month, frequently asks her audience to welcome people of colour to the front of the stage. In turn, she requests that white people move back

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:01 am

Hastur wrote:How low can you go?

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/hal ... rs-concert
Halifax music festival apologizes for 'overt racism' after volunteer refuses to give spot near stage to women of colour

The Halifax festival says the incident involved a white volunteer photographer and several white audience members who reacted negatively when Pimienta invited “brown girls to the front” during her Oct. 19 show.

The outspoken singer, who took home the Polaris Prize for her album “La Papessa” last month, frequently asks her audience to welcome people of colour to the front of the stage. In turn, she requests that white people move back
She seems to misunderstand the difference between a "request" and a "demand".

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:07 am

Perhaps the venue should stop preventing black women from buying front row tickets. WTF?
Account abandoned.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Kath wrote:
Perhaps the venue should stop preventing black women from buying front row tickets. WTF?
That whole article is just.... wow.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Kath wrote:
IKR???

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Kath wrote:
No one believes you.

This sort of behavior has been posted here endlessly. You damned well know it happens.

All you're doing is demonstrating your approval with your horseshit attempts to pretend you don't know it has been happening repeatedly for years.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751