Weed legalization thread

K@th

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Kath wrote:[ Quit your chirping and make an argument, ankle biting faggot.
You ignore arguments and declare yourself the winner. In. Every. Single. Thread.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:I've turned on Trump, so I assume everyone else has as well, and for the exact same reasons, because everyone thinks like me. StA's anti-Trump bullshit in a nutshell.

I am not anti-Trump. I am anti-neocon. I don't give a shit about the man himself. I don't even personally like him. Never did. I only cared about the issues he ran on, and -- news flash you fucking moron -- he's reneged on the entire project. He's just a neocon.
Most people who voted for Trump don't give a shit about the issues he ran on, yet you assume they do, because that's why you voted for him. Projection 101.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:02 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The idea that Trump won't burn his own electorate is demonstrably false. He just demonstrated it on a larger scale. If he didn't care about 73% of the republican electorate when it came to net neutrality, he for God damned does not care about the ~57% of democrats who want to smoke weed without getting arrested.
Trump did everyone except the FCC a favor, clown.

You might want to explain that the vast majority of the American people, including the overwhelming majority of the republican electorate, who are not so happy about deregulating a fucking monopoly to fuck them right in the ass again.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:02 pm

StCapps wrote:
StCapps wrote:I've turned on Trump, so I assume everyone else has as well, and for the exact same reasons, because everyone thinks like me. StA's anti-Trump bullshit in a nutshell.

I am not anti-Trump. I am anti-neocon. I don't give a shit about the man himself. I don't even personally like him. Never did. I only cared about the issues he ran on, and -- news flash you fucking moron -- he's reneged on the entire project. He's just a neocon.
Most people who voted for Trump don't give a shit about the issues he ran on, yet you assume they do, because that's why you voted for him. Projection 101.

And.. this is where you show what a fucking idiot you truly are.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Kath wrote:
Kath wrote:[ Quit your chirping and make an argument, ankle biting faggot.
You ignore arguments and declare yourself the winner. In. Every. Single. Thread.
I countered your arguments, y'all didnt counter mine, you just name called, so I win.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:03 pm

StCapps wrote:

You think you are Trump's base, you're not. Your beefs with Trump don't line up with his base's beefs against him, you're projecting.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:04 pm

StCapps wrote:
StCapps wrote:Most people who voted for Trump don't give a shit about the issues he ran on, yet you assume they do, because that's why you voted for him. Projection 101.

You think you are Trump's base, you're not.

No, you are a flaming fucking idiot if you actually believe that Trump's base doesn't give a shit about the issues he ran on. Just flat out. That's got to be the stupidist thing ever posted on this forum, and that's even counting TC's and the Antisexualist's posts.

It appears you need to lay off the drugs yourself. You don't have much brain matter left.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:No, you are a flaming fucking idiot if you actually believe that Trump's base doesn't give a shit about the issues he ran on. Just flat out. That's got to be the stupidist thing ever posted on this forum, and that's even counting TC's and the Antisexualist's posts.
The electorate doesn't care about the issues, even when they think they do, it's backwards rationalization for them liking Trump more than his political opposition. It has nothing to do with his hard policy proposals, dumbass. Most voters aren't informed enough to vote on the issues, they just think they are, you give the electorate far too much credit for being informed enough to make that call, they aren't.

You might be informed enough to vote for Trump based on the issues, but the electorate, not so much, so quit projecting you're level of being informed, on them, they simply aren't that smart or don't pay enough attention to politics to make the right call "on the issues". It's a popularity contest and policy proposals don't win elections, they might sway your vote, but your views are not representative of the wider electorate.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Who/what is the 'antisexualist'? :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 pm

StCapps wrote:

You think you are Trump's base, you're not.

No, you are a flaming fucking idiot if you actually believe that Trump's base doesn't give a shit about the issues he ran on. Just flat out. That's got to be the stupidist thing ever posted on this forum, and that's even counting TC's and the Antisexualist's posts.
Depressing day when Capps ignorance is the only force powerful enough to get me to agree with anything StA has said in this fucking thread.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"