Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 28, 2017 8:50 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 28, 2017 4:01 pm

German supreme court rules that propaganda for ISIS and other islamic terrorist organisations is not illegal
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland ... afbar.html

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Sun May 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
FAKE NEWS

The word ''police'' written across their uniform is the clue that these are not troops.
Glad to see that the government reassurance propaganda is working on everyone though.......
Monte is the kinda guy every con man prays for.

"Hey Monte, I've got a horse to sell ya. Whaddya think?"

pig says horse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun May 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: :lol:

You post that nonsense as if the Sikhs are on your side.
Quite true story. Happens for Sikhs.

I Remember first time happened after 9/11 in the media. Train was stopped in the US, police detained a sikh from the train. Nothing came out of it. And seems to be universal that people don't know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim.
Intimidation (against the Sikhs) intensified in the months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, when a wave of anti-Islamic sentiment washed over the country, leading some to confuse the long beards and turbans worn by many Sikh men as a representation of Islam. Others viewed it simply as an opportunity to attack individuals they perceived as being “un-American.” According to the Sikh Coalition, there were more than 300 cases of violence and discrimination against U.S. Sikhs in the first month after the 2001 attacks.

The hatred peaked more than a decade later, when a white supremacist named Wade Michael Page walked into a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., and opened fire on a crowd of worshipers, killing six and wounding three before taking his own life.
See here
A professor at Columbia University who is Sikh was attacked Saturday night in upper Manhattan by a mob who called him “Osama” and “terrorist,” police said Sunday.
See here
The Police Department in Kent, Washington is investigating a Friday night shooting that left a man wounded as a possible hate crime. A Sikh man was shot in Washington state by an attacker who approached him in his driveway and yelled, "go back to your own country" according to police reports. The victim was wearing a turban at the time of the shooting
See here

Not daily/weekly incidents of course, but quite typical. Goes on and on...

But I guess fake news for you.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Nah it do happen. I heard about it more than once. Kind of shitty.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun May 28, 2017 10:42 pm

DCF Refugee friends,

This is one news I assume you will like:
Merkel, Europe’s de facto leader, told a packed beer hall rally in Munich that the days when her continent could rely on others was “over to a certain extent. This is what I have experienced in the last few days.”

The comments came as Europe watches Britain preparing to leave the European Union and faces antagonism from Washington.

Merkel said that Europe’s move toward self-reliance should be carried out “of course in friendship with the United States of America, in friendship with Great Britain and as good neighbors wherever that works.” - The remarks were a clear repudiation of Trump’s troubled few days with European leaders, even as Merkel held back from mentioning the U.S. president by name. On Thursday, Trump had harsh words for German trade behind closed doors.
See Following Trump’s trip, Merkel says Europe can’t rely on ‘others.’ She means the U.S.

Yep, Merkel and Trump didn't hit it. Again.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Globalism is over. My vote is vindicated. Thank you Jesus.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 29, 2017 3:22 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Globalism is over. My vote is vindicated. Thank you Jesus.
Merkel's whining has totally justified my vote, although Trump is cucking us pretty hard on the globalism front otherwise
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon May 29, 2017 4:29 am

California wrote:
Merkel's whining has totally justified my vote, although Trump is cucking us pretty hard on the globalism front otherwise
Oh please.... :roll: you might as well call globalism, Americanism. Has been for decades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism ... he_concept
George Kennan wrote:"[W]e have about 50% of the world's wealth but only 6.3% of its population. […] Our real task in the coming period is to devise a pattern of relationships which will permit us to maintain this position of disparity."
Seriously, is the "global community", UN, EU, whoever, making any sort of unreasonable demands of you? You got it good, and now Trump seems to want to make it even more favorable for Americans to conduct business in the rest of the world than what it already is. Seriously, what great injustice by the rest of world is being done to you, that even Trump fails to correct?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 29, 2017 4:44 am

BjornP wrote:
California wrote:
Oh please.... :roll: you might as well call globalism, Americanism. Has been for decades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism ... he_concept
George Kennan wrote:"[W]e have about 50% of the world's wealth but only 6.3% of its population. […] Our real task in the coming period is to devise a pattern of relationships which will permit us to maintain this position of disparity."
Seriously, is the "global community", UN, EU, whoever, making any sort of unreasonable demands of you? You got it good, and now Trump seems to want to make it even more favorable for Americans to conduct business in the rest of the world than what it already is. Seriously, what great injustice by the rest of world is being done to you, that even Trump fails to correct?
Our defense spending goes to protect everyone. That's money out of my paycheck, not yours.

Beyond that, the real problem is how globalism then creates a race to the bottom for the working class which destroys the middle class and creates even worse wealth disparity. No one's first world wage needs can compete with slave labor in the third world.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session