Social Justice Warriors Thread

de officiis

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by de officiis » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says

A City University of New York sociology professor reportedly said in a tweetstorm last week that “the white-nuclear family” promotes racism, prompting a backlash on social media.

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page, infuriated social media users after reportedly saying that white families promote racism by default.

The professor began her argument saying she learned that “the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,” adding that that families “reproducing white children” are “part of the problem” as they facilitate white supremacy in the country, Campus Reform reported. . . .

. . . . http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/ha ... -says.html
Crazy never takes a day off with these people.
The irrationality of our public discourse is increasing all the time.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:11 am

I really hope that levels irrationality are pretty static, and it is just that all discourse has spread to the public... but it is hard to prove.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:40 am

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017 ... mber-maga/

Where's the outcry of racism? Snoop clearly wants to lynch whitey.....anyone from the left even want to try and defend this? Not going to hold my breadth...

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:43 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I really hope that levels irrationality are pretty static, and it is just that all discourse has spread to the public... but it is hard to prove.
I agree. The same wide dissemination of opinion is what’s empowered women, minorities & weirdos; enough so that they now control the Democratic Party.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:44 am

de officiis wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says

A City University of New York sociology professor reportedly said in a tweetstorm last week that “the white-nuclear family” promotes racism, prompting a backlash on social media.

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page, infuriated social media users after reportedly saying that white families promote racism by default.

The professor began her argument saying she learned that “the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,” adding that that families “reproducing white children” are “part of the problem” as they facilitate white supremacy in the country, Campus Reform reported. . . .

. . . . http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/ha ... -says.html
Crazy never takes a day off with these people.
The irrationality of our public discourse is increasing all the time.

What's the purpose here? surely she has to see the irony in such a statement? Simply trying to make a name for herself? or is she really that dumb?

So if nuclear families are the secret to social power...and blacks have an extremely low level of nuclear families....then.....shouldn't we be looking at what is destroying black families?

I get the feeling something more sinister is at play here....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:45 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I really hope that levels irrationality are pretty static, and it is just that all discourse has spread to the public... but it is hard to prove.
I agree. The same wide dissemination of opinion is what’s empowered women, minorities & weirdos; enough so that they now control the Democratic Party.

You mean destroy.....

Not all women and minorities have the sickness that the NYC professor seems to have contracted...the questions is, what's the percentage of crazies to sane?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:

0430? Really Hash?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:47 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

0430? Really Hash?
Come to think of it, my post says 0640ish - where's the server? :shifty:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 am

Personally, I think religion is crazy, but because of status quo, that craziness has been everywhere. Now, other craziness is getting in. Marxism has been a thing for over a century; it’s just finally getting traction again in the U.S.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 am

Zlaxer wrote:So if nuclear families are the secret to social power...and blacks have an extremely low level of nuclear families....then.....shouldn't we be looking at what is destroying black families?
Nicely done.