Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Not really. That's generally what happens when you don't take care of yourself, though.
I see. You’re a special guy that’s going to stay hale and hearty for the next 50 years, then die in his sleep.

:thumbs up:
I can note that there are old men in their eighties and nineties living productive lives because they took care of themselves, sure.
And I could point to a bunch that died at 60, in spite of living clean. Or people that live to 100, despite never doing anything special.

The best I can tell, it’s all about having a purpose and good family. Once that’s gone, we wither quickly.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Sure, but you didn't avoid the nursing home by living like a slob in most cases. If so, you are the aberration, not the norm.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Well, I certainly hope you enjoy macaroni night.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:16 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I did not claim there was a correct choice of lifestyle. I claimed the choice between health and illness is a valence issue. People who choose illness objectively make a mistake. It's either a character flaw or a moral failure.

Part of being a healthy man is maintaining your muscle mass, dude. If you don't do that, then your testosterone drops, your bone density drops, and all sorts of other bad things happen.

How you go about it is up to you. I like a combination of gymnastics, calisthenics, and resistance training. Some guys just do bodybuilding-style workouts. Other guys do powerlifting.

Fat mangina staying home, infecting his lungs with cancer, and not improving himself does not count as a valid lifestyle choice. That's either a character flaw or a moral failing.

The fact that these things also correlate to political choices doesn't surprise me one bit, but it's neither here nor there. I have argued before that, in order to drive the populace right, we need to implement an aggressive physical fitness regime in schools and across society in general. Every right wing regime was fucking off the hook with the physical fitness regimens, and most of the far left regimes encouraged males to get weak (except for the military class). It doesn't follow from these facts that there exists one legitimate way to maintain your health.
Yes, there’s clearly only one form of self-improvement that counts, and that’s physical fitness. All else is secondary.

Jesus, for a non-fascist, you really love spouting Nazi talking points, don’t you.

Don't try to weasel out of it. We weren't talking about self-improvement in general. We were talking about fitness. Being fat, small, lazy and otherwise unhealthy when you have a choice not to be that is a moral failing. You know this. You are just angry that this character flaw seems correlated with your political choices, and your health choices probably match up as accordingly as well.
I don't think Grumps is a fat body, but I do sense a little apprehension to the thought that someone might tell the left to shape up. Just think, if you have a nice thing going being a lefty that's not a pile, someone coming along to ruin the one thing you've got going might rustle your jimmies.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says

A City University of New York sociology professor reportedly said in a tweetstorm last week that “the white-nuclear family” promotes racism, prompting a backlash on social media.

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page, infuriated social media users after reportedly saying that white families promote racism by default.

The professor began her argument saying she learned that “the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,” adding that that families “reproducing white children” are “part of the problem” as they facilitate white supremacy in the country, Campus Reform reported. . . .

. . . . http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/ha ... -says.html
Crazy never takes a day off with these people.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:21 pm

How does this Jabba the Cunt have a blue tick!
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:23 pm

These people aren't going to like it when the backlash truly begins
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:09 pm

California wrote:These people aren't going to like it when the backlash truly begins
What backlash?