Total votes: 10

The Conservative

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:25 am

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:47 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:47 am
Well good luck. I do not have the mental energy to post endlessly in response to your nonsense when we all know you will refuse to admit how wrong you were when proven wrong. Your track record of understanding American politics is so bad that I am not sure a single forum member ranks beneath you. You are not at my level and I only engage with you out of charity.
Dude I have biked up to ten miles at a time in mountainous central florida terrain. West Orange Trail is no joke. That is where we separate the men from the boys. You would never make it past the five mile point. When I did it we actually carried oxygen tanks due to the hilly, high-altitude nature of the trail and thinner air. Not that we used them. It was just a precaution.
Please tell me you aren't talking about the region that entails sugarloaf? That's only 312 feet in elevation...
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:43 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 am
Bloomberg people. Bloomberg. He coming. He is taking all the black vote that Biden is losing.Spending all that money. Democrat voters want to be taken care of. Nanny Bloomberg is more than happy to help.
Captain Stop and Frisk is going to win the black vote? That would be the funniest shit ever.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:50 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:43 am
clubgop wrote:
Bloomberg people. Bloomberg. He coming. He is taking all the black vote that Biden is losing.Spending all that money. Democrat voters want to be taken care of. Nanny Bloomberg is more than happy to help.
Captain Stop and Frisk is going to win the black vote? That would be the funniest shit ever.
They don't make the best decisions ever.

More likely they vote for Bernie if they even turn out.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:09 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Look at polling, he already is. You are looking at this thing far too substantively. He got that D next to his name he is immune to that type of shit. Besides, stop frisk is no longer being threatened the target of his ire is gun owners now. Democrats like that. Nanny that shit please.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:50 am
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
They don't make the best decisions ever.

More likely they vote for Bernie if they even turn out.
Look at polling, there is a generational split. Older going away from Biden to Bloomberg, younger Bernie.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:09 pm
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Look at polling, he already is. You are looking at this thing far too substantively. He got that D next to his name he is immune to that type of shit. Besides, stop frisk is no longer being threatened the target of his ire is gun owners now. Democrats like that. Nanny that shit please.
Looking at the polling, he has the biggest negatives of any Democrat running. Also they just released two videos of him bragging about his record on Stop and Frisk, Bloomberg is a racist was trending on twitter. He might be able to steal a little of the black vote, but something tells me he can't steal enough of it to become viable with that shit hitting just a few weeks out from Super Tuesday.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:14 pm

HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 pm
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Looking at the polling, he has the biggest negatives of any Democrat running. Also they just released two videos of him bragging about his record on Stop and Frisk, Bloomberg is a racist was trending on twitter. He might be able to steal a little of the black vote, but something tells me he can't steal enough of it to become viable with that shit hitting just a few weeks out from Super Tuesday.
Bloombergenstien can still buy a lot of delegates. There is a path forward where he finances bootypeg to get front running then buys the remaining delegates and bottompeg accepts the position.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 pm
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Bloombergenstien can still buy a lot of delegates. There is a path forward where he finances bootypeg to get front running then buys the remaining delegates and bottompeg accepts the position.
Bloomberg will get plenty of delegates, but enough to win the nomination or put Buttigieg over the top? I highly doubt it, without the black vote solidly in his corner, Buttigieg has no hope, and Bloomberg actually cuts into Buttigieg's chances of viability, he doesn't help him.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:19 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 pm
StCapps wrote:
Bloomberg will get plenty of delegates, but enough to win the nomination? I highly doubt it.
I think buttibutt is a bottom. I'm not clear how but with a power bottom like that a top can pull it off.