Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:05 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image

:lol:
Carolla nailed it. 2 types of men are developing. Hardcore men who physically challenge themselves and emotional whimps.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 am

C-Mag wrote:

Carolla nailed it. 2 types of men are developing. Hardcore men who physically challenge themselves and emotional whimps.
Pfft... we used to call them pencil-necked geeks...

Last edited by The Conservative on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 am

C-Mag wrote:

Clearly, there is no middle ground here. One can only belong to one of those groups.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:09 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Clearly, there is no middle ground here. One can only belong to one of those groups.
There is a middle ground, but I'd rather be more hardcore than an emotional wreck each time someone counters my views...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
There is a middle ground, but I'd rather be more hardcore than an emotional wreck each time someone counters my views...
<whimper> You're so cruel...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

There's middle ground between being healthy and being sick as well. What matters is whether you are healthy and, if not, whether you are doing something to trend towards health rather than early death. No?

Say what you want about the political dimension, it's not good for a man to be weak like a woman, not exercise, not build physical skills, etc. The fact that the correct choice (getting healthier and stronger) leads us away from collectivist politics doesn't somehow make it okay to become a fat smoker who can't run two miles without stopping and can't lift heavy objects.

Even then, there are lots of fatties on the right. Look at the prepper community on Youtube. It's just a slight general correlation, not a law.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

There's middle ground between being healthy and being sick as well. What matters is whether you are healthy and, if not, whether you are doing something to trend towards health rather than early death. No?

Say what you want about the political dimension, it's not good for a man to be weak like a woman, not exercise, not build physical skills, etc. The fact that the correct choice (getting healthier and stronger) leads us away from collectivist politics doesn't somehow make it okay to become a fat smoker who can't run two miles without stopping and can't lift heavy objects.

Even then, there are lots of fatties on the right. Look at the prepper community on Youtube. It's just a slight general correlation, not a law.
There is no "correct" choice of lifestyle. It's a matter of what's important to you.

Office drones don't office drone because they're lazy. They feed families.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:50 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

There is no "correct" choice of lifestyle. It's a matter of what's important to you.

I did not claim there was a correct choice of lifestyle. I claimed the choice between health and illness is a valence issue. People who choose illness objectively make a mistake. It's either a character flaw or a moral failure.

Part of being a healthy man is maintaining your muscle mass, dude. If you don't do that, then your testosterone drops, your bone density drops, and all sorts of other bad things happen.

How you go about it is up to you. I like a combination of gymnastics, calisthenics, and resistance training. Some guys just do bodybuilding-style workouts. Other guys do powerlifting.

Fat mangina staying home, infecting his lungs with cancer, and not improving himself does not count as a valid lifestyle choice. That's either a character flaw or a moral failing.

The fact that these things also correlate to political choices doesn't surprise me one bit, but it's neither here nor there. I have argued before that, in order to drive the populace right, we need to implement an aggressive physical fitness regime in schools and across society in general. Every right wing regime was fucking off the hook with the physical fitness regimens, and most of the far left regimes encouraged males to get weak (except for the military class). It doesn't follow from these facts that there exists one legitimate way to maintain your health.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I did not claim there was a correct choice of lifestyle. I claimed the choice between health and illness is a valence issue. People who choose illness objectively make a mistake. It's either a character flaw or a moral failure.

Part of being a healthy man is maintaining your muscle mass, dude. If you don't do that, then your testosterone drops, your bone density drops, and all sorts of other bad things happen.

How you go about it is up to you. I like a combination of gymnastics, calisthenics, and resistance training. Some guys just do bodybuilding-style workouts. Other guys do powerlifting.

Fat mangina staying home, infecting his lungs with cancer, and not improving himself does not count as a valid lifestyle choice. That's either a character flaw or a moral failing.

The fact that these things also correlate to political choices doesn't surprise me one bit, but it's neither here nor there. I have argued before that, in order to drive the populace right, we need to implement an aggressive physical fitness regime in schools and across society in general. Every right wing regime was fucking off the hook with the physical fitness regimens, and most of the far left regimes encouraged males to get weak (except for the military class). It doesn't follow from these facts that there exists one legitimate way to maintain your health.
Yes, there’s clearly only one form of self-improvement that counts, and that’s physical fitness. All else is secondary.

Jesus, for a non-fascist, you really love spouting Nazi talking points, don’t you.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Yes, there’s clearly only one form of self-improvement that counts, and that’s physical fitness. All else is secondary.

Jesus, for a non-fascist, you really love spouting Nazi talking points, don’t you.

Don't try to weasel out of it. We weren't talking about self-improvement in general. We were talking about fitness. Being fat, small, lazy and otherwise unhealthy when you have a choice not to be that is a moral failing. You know this. You are just angry that this character flaw seems correlated with your political choices, and your health choices probably match up as accordingly as well.