2020 election

Fife

Re: 2020 election

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 am

Back to the motte so quickly, buddy? Don't you want to toss out any "suicide bomber" allegations before you slip back into the comfy confines of your imagination?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 am

Oh no, it's difficult. Let's make up arguments and call it fake so we don't have to do anything about it...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:38 am
My reluctance to engage with you is based on your desire for gotchas rather than informed debate.
I've found in life that the best thing to do with a yapping dog is to ignore it and only occasionally kick its arse.
You are such a liar. Except maybe for the animal abuse part. That I believe. Now you're a child-loving animal abuser.

The times you fail to engage is when you know you are wrong, so it must seem like you don't engage since you are wrong so often. Then you pivot to something else, which is why you are still blathering on about climate change in the 2020 election thread.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:46 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 am
Back to the motte so quickly, buddy? Don't you want to toss out any "suicide bomber" allegations before you slip back into the comfy confines of your imagination?
Which obvious truth are you referring to here pal?
I've said quite a few in the last couple of pages...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Oh no, it's difficult. Let's make up arguments and call it fake so we don't have to do anything about it...
You don't want to do anything about it. All your proposed solutions will come nowhere near doing fuck all about climate change, you want to virtue signal and purchase tickets to heaven as opposed to actually fixing the problem, or all your solutions wouldn't involve government intervention.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:47 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:44 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:38 am
My reluctance to engage with you is based on your desire for gotchas rather than informed debate.
I've found in life that the best thing to do with a yapping dog is to ignore it and only occasionally kick its arse.
You are such a liar. Except maybe for the animal abuse part. That I believe. Now you're a child-loving animal abuser.

The times you fail to engage is when you know you are wrong, so it must seem like you don't engage since you are wrong so often. Then you pivot to something else, which is why you are still blathering on about climate change in the 2020 election thread.
This is what I'm talking about. :roll:

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:46 am
Fife wrote:
DId you get the impression I was talking to you?

Punky Brewster likes to unironically call me a "suicide bomber," in the literal sense.

You're far too kind for that kind of mean bullshit. Hell, half the time its easy to think you really believe the nutty shit you post.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
You don't want to do anything about it. All your proposed solutions will come nowhere near doing fuck all about climate change, you want to virtue signal and purchase tickets to heaven as opposed to actually fixing the problem, or all your solutions wouldn't involve government intervention.
Again, please try to be more specific about ''my solutions'' or all that's left is for me to call you a wanker.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:52 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:49 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Again, please try to be more specific about ''my solutions'' or all that's left is for me to call you a wanker.
I have been specific. How will banning plastic straws stop climate change? Even if all plastic straws and vanished from the earth, and were never made ever again, it wouldn't put a dent in the problem, and neither will any of your other bullshit solutions.

It all adds up to fuck all, it just makes you think you are doing something by supporting counter-productive solutions, yeah you are hurting the cause you claim to champion.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:52 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:47 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fife wrote:
DId you get the impression I was talking to you?

Punky Brewster likes to unironically call me a "suicide bomber," in the literal sense.

You're far too kind for that kind of mean bullshit. Hell, half the time its easy to think you really believe the nutty shit you post.
My mistake, it is an accusation you have laid upon me frequently in the past so you can see why I jumped to that conclusion.
I'm sure Brewster can deal with your cryptic interventions for himself.