How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

brewster

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by brewster » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:29 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Statistics the election shows you that there was fuckary running amuck in this election.
The statistics accusation is simply bad math. Over my head but this qualified person shreds it. Is there someone qualified who has actually put their name on this accusation?
Https://twitter.com/gelbach/status/1324760993692590081

So a researched and resourced Snopes article is fake news, but a meme is gospel? Yes, I can see why a compulsive liar and his minions would hate a factchecking organization.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:32 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:29 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

Statistics the election shows you that there was fuckary running amuck in this election.
The statistics accusation is simply bad math. Over my head but this qualified person shreds it. Is there someone qualified who has actually put their name on this accusation?

So a researched and resourced Snopes article is fake news, but a meme is gospel? Yes, I can see why a compulsive liar and his minions would hate a factchecking organization.
I'm qualified. I'll put my name on it. Come at me mutterfukker.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:36 pm

brewster wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

Yes.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it- ... ail-ballot
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:46 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:00 pm
If you are going to do everything in your power to reduce transparency of the count
Evidence? There's plenty of evidence of the GOP doing everything in it's power to keep people from voting. Had the GOP wanted less of a shitshow in PA they could have allowed the counting of the mail ins before the polls closed like most other states. But that would not have given them the appearance of being robbed as they were tallied.

There are thousands of counties in this country where the vote count was performed. There has been no credible documentation of mass voter fraud. This is why memes like the above lie are being spread, because there's no facts to be spread.
Right, the GOP was trying to suppress the vote by arguing that we shouldn't change the rules of how we vote so closely to election? The shitshow isn't because the rules were changed at the last minute by Democrats, it is because the GOP was trying to create a shitshow.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:01 pm

What pisses me off is that the anti-Trumpers are part of the MSM orchestrated cabal to push an obvious narrative. Trump probably will lose; he couldn’t go against EVERYBODY, but it won’t be because of an honest vote. We got overwhelmed.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:43 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:00 pm
If you are going to do everything in your power to reduce transparency of the count
Evidence? There's plenty of evidence of the GOP doing everything in it's power to keep people from voting. Had the GOP wanted less of a shitshow in PA they could have allowed the counting of the mail ins before the polls closed like most other states. But that would not have given them the appearance of being robbed as they were tallied.

There are thousands of counties in this country where the vote count was performed. There has been no credible documentation of mass voter fraud. This is why memes like the above lie are being spread, because there's no facts to be spread.
Typical TDS Liberal. Comes to gloat about victory but just can't help bitching and whining. They are not happy unless they are miserable.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:47 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:36 pm
brewster wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

Yes.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it- ... ail-ballot
That's the same anonymous dude.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:02 pm

I’m not anonymous... Come on, fucker, go at me.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:14 pm

#NotOneRedCent