Weed legalization thread

Okeefenokee

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Doesn't seem likely that Trump wants agents going on drug raids in states that voted for weed in an election year.

76% of Americans supported net neutrality, and that didn't stop him. Only about 57% of Americans support marijuana legalization. He already stepped on one land mine eyes wide open, and it was bigger than this one.
Where was the explosion? There wasn't one? Ah, ok.

So the rules changed, but the outcome was nothing, so the effect is nothing.

Because I haven't heard a peep about the NN apocalypse since Christmas.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Doesn't seem likely that Trump wants agents going on drug raids in states that voted for weed in an election year.

76% of Americans supported net neutrality, and that didn't stop him. Only about 57% of Americans support marijuana legalization. He already stepped on one land mine eyes wide open, and it was bigger than this one.

It hasn't even gone into effect. The point is, the jackass is perfectly willing to burn the majority of the American people for neocon politics. We ended up with a less literate Mitt Romney. All the Capps Whispering in the world cannot change this reality. It's plain as day.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Trump lost the middle because of axing Net Neutrality, according to StA anyway. Captain Projection to the rescue.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:In a world where making statements devoid of any understanding qualifies as an argument, StCapps wins every argument.
:lol:
Right! He's only about one step ahead of Nuke.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:57 pm

StCapps wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Trump lost the middle because of axing Net Neutrality, according to StA anyway. Captain Projection to the rescue.

Dude, go figure out what an argument actually is and then get back to me before you start tossing that garbage at other people while you do the exact same thing.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:58 pm

I've turned on Trump, so I assume everyone else has as well, and for the exact same reasons, because everyone thinks like me. StA's anti-Trump bullshit in a nutshell.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
DBTrek wrote:In a world where making statements devoid of any understanding qualifies as an argument, StCapps wins every argument.
:lol:
Right! He's only about one step ahead of Nuke.
Quit your chirping and make an argument, ankle biting faggot.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:59 pm

The idea that Trump won't burn his own electorate is demonstrably false. He just demonstrated it on a larger scale. If he didn't care about 73% of the republican electorate when it came to net neutrality, he for God damned does not care about the ~57% of democrats who want to smoke weed without getting arrested.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:00 pm

StCapps wrote:I've turned on Trump, so I assume everyone else has as well, and for the exact same reasons, because everyone thinks like me. StA's anti-Trump bullshit in a nutshell.

I am not anti-Trump. I am anti-neocon. I don't give a shit about the man himself. I don't even personally like him. Never did. I only cared about the issues he ran on, and -- news flash you fucking moron -- he's reneged on the entire project. He's just a neocon.

The idea that Trump will hold Sessions back from rounding all your candy asses up for smoking weed because you might not vote for him next round is fucking laughable.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The idea that Trump won't burn his own electorate is demonstrably false. He just demonstrated it on a larger scale. If he didn't care about 73% of the republican electorate when it came to net neutrality, he for God damned does not care about the ~57% of democrats who want to smoke weed without getting arrested.
Trump did everyone except the FCC a favor, clown.
*yip*