The Destroyer of All Western Values

heydaralon

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:It's starting to work by the way, slowly but surely, that American Liquidity is already re-ordering Iraqi society around it; mission accomplished after all.

What do you mean?
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Funny cuz it's tru... but it ain't cynical, they believe.
Inflation control. Get our fiat debt-notes out of the country, at any cost, to prevent it from circulation.

Economics. Are. Everything.
Economics is a religion. Economics, Ideology; same-same.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:34 am

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:It's starting to work by the way, slowly but surely, that American Liquidity is already re-ordering Iraqi society around it; mission accomplished after all.
What do you mean?
They're coming off the mat, it's starting to stabilize and gravitate into orbit round the American Hegenomy, ISIS is just the last gasp, the regime dead enders, but Operation Iraqi Freedom is starting to win, Bush is right, history will vindicate him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
What do you mean?
They're coming off the mat, it's starting to stabilize and gravitate into orbit round the American Hegenomy, ISIS is just the last gasp, the regime dead enders, but Operation Iraqi Freedom is starting to win, Bush is right, history will vindicate him.
Well, even if Iraq ends up a stable pro American country, I think the money and lives expended to make it so could have been put towards a better goal. Also, just because they defeat ISIS does not mean that the country will be stable. That place has been held together with spit and glue for the last 14 years. I doubt ISIS is the last violence that place will experience.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 am

Doesn't matter now. They took a loan from ZOG. Once you sign the dotted line it's over.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:45 am

heydaralon wrote:Well, even if Iraq ends up a stable pro American country, I think the money and lives expended to make it so could have been put towards a better goal. Also, just because they defeat ISIS does not mean that the country will be stable. That place has been held together with spit and glue for the last 14 years. I doubt ISIS is the last violence that place will experience.
American Liquidity stabilizes all in the end, just be patient, it's happening, it's a done deal, it's just a matter of time now.

Once you get the American Religion, there's no going back, and them Iraqis, they got it now, mission accomplished.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:52 am

Bush, Cheney, they knew what they were doing, there's no competitor to King Dollah; if you smash it, they will come.

Did they oversell the time frame? Well, yeah, ya gotta do that, I mean, Americans is impatient, but, you know, just getter done.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:05 am

Oh and guess what? Rummy was right too, Rumsfeld Doctrine; starting to work, small footprint, lots of airpower, proxy boots on the ground; grinding it out now, street by street, block by block, but Operation Iraqi Freedom is on the march none the less.

Huge footprint, do it for them? Bad idea, Shinseki, Rumsfeld was right from the get go, the Shinseki offramp is actually where America got into trouble.

Even Obama; whose plan did he adopt, Shinseki's, or Rumsfeld's? Rumsfeld's, Obama said Rumsfeld was right too, and now things are starting to turn around, with next to no American casualties, even though there are Americans there, the Americans are just hanging back and keeping a low profile.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:13 am

:o

I would be very surprised if Iraq ended up as a stable country any time in the near future, but I can't see the future either.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:20 am

Iraq is going a hell of a lot better than Afghanistan, America had it backwards, and I said so at the time, in terms of viability, Iraq was the Good War, Afghanistan was the Bad War.
Nec Aspera Terrent