Social Justice Warriors Thread

nmoore63

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:17 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:According to the original article, it was a burn that was the result of somebody who didn't pay attention in class (or didn't have the requisite training to correctly measure proportions).
That is the cleanest burn I ever saw then.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:25 am

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:According to the original article, it was a burn that was the result of somebody who didn't pay attention in class (or didn't have the requisite training to correctly measure proportions).

Are you a renowned trauma surgeon as well as an astronaut?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Are you a renowned trauma surgeon as well as an astronaut?
I've had my fair share of grease burns on me, as well as dealing with some chemical burns working for industrial works.

Hair salons when testing out something like a new bleach, or on a new client tend to do a small patch of hair folded in foil normally it's taken off the person and given a time test before testing it on a person directly. If the bleach reacts correctly, they go onto the head. If the solution touched the scalp then they over-saturated the area directly instead of foiling like they are meant to when bleaching hair.

The reason for the test piece is to make sure that the hair will do what it's meant to. If a person uses box colors or cheap color the bleach won't blond a person's hair, or lighten it, but it may change the color.

If this person just swathed the treatment on said person's hair, they were not certified hair stylists. This to me looks more like someone dug a little too deep into a scalp cutting hairs with sheers.

I helped my wife pass her hair stylist exam... so yeah I know a bit about how to treat hair.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:07 am

The Conservative wrote:
That pic was after transplant. This was the original burn.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:20 am

Racist Corn Pops:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bu ... 797911001/

The "brown" pop also happens to be the only one with a nose, where' the outrage at that? What, only brown pops get to smell? OR wear clothes? Or have jobs? The single worst thing about the internet is that it gives people like this such visibility.

The guy complaining says this teaches racism. I bet maybe 1 out of 100 kids would even notice that. The 1 that would notice and think it's racism would be this guy's kid. So who's the one really teaching racism?

One of comments on his feed points out that one of the pops is getting corn rows (get the joke?) and says it's cultural appropriation and therefore racist. The whole cultural appropriation call outs are asinine. Would they call it racist for a black person to play hockey? Or to like NASCAR? Isn't that cultural appropriation by their own definition?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:22 am

It's just multiculturalism working itself out.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:25 am

Hastur wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
That pic was after transplant. This was the original burn.
Thanks for ruining lunch... there should be a warning tag so we can view it or not... :(

Either way, that looks like a burn, the original one looked like someone just attempted a partial scalping.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:26 am

It's okay. Just get a cheese pizza for lunch.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:54 am

PartyOf5 wrote:Racist Corn Pops:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bu ... 797911001/

The "brown" pop also happens to be the only one with a nose, where' the outrage at that? What, only brown pops get to smell? OR wear clothes? Or have jobs? The single worst thing about the internet is that it gives people like this such visibility.

The guy complaining says this teaches racism. I bet maybe 1 out of 100 kids would even notice that. The 1 that would notice and think it's racism would be this guy's kid. So who's the one really teaching racism?

One of comments on his feed points out that one of the pops is getting corn rows (get the joke?) and says it's cultural appropriation and therefore racist. The whole cultural appropriation call outs are asinine. Would they call it racist for a black person to play hockey? Or to like NASCAR? Isn't that cultural appropriation by their own definition?
What struck Saladin Ahmed was that a single brown corn pop was working as a janitor operating a floor waxer. Ahmed, current writer of Marvel Comics' Black Bolt series and author of 2012 fantasy novel Throne of the Crescent Moon, took to Twitter on Tuesday to ask, "Why is literally the only brown corn pop on the whole cereal box the janitor? this is teaching kids racism."
:lol: That is fucking funny. Why the hell did they have a janitor on the action-skateboarding-cartoon-cereal-box???
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0