2020 election

Montegriffo

Re: 2020 election

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:54 pm
The global elites don't believe in this shit enough to change their lifestyle, which is far more consumptive than mine...………..

So why should I change my lifestyle ?
Suddenly you are following the example of the global elites?

You change your lifestyle so that future generations can have the same opportunities that you've had. So they can enjoy unspoilt wilderness like you do. So that future environmental refugees don't make today's refugee problems look like nothing in comparison.
So that valuable farmland doesn't disappear under the sea, so that the great barrier reef doesn't cease to exist.
So that when your grandchildren ask you what you did you can look them in the eye and say I did what I could.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Dan Pena spells it pretty clearly

You sound like the chick regurgitating the propaganda she was fed.

Fact is the elites don't believe in this shit.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:25 am

So that when your grandchildren ask you "how many?" You can look them in the eye and say I did what I could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:28 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:44 pm
I mean, you wouldn't bother wasting your time arguing with someone who thinks the moon landing was faked, would you?
You going to strap them to a rocket and send them to the moon?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:29 am

Just live in a trashcan and eat bugs lol

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:14 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:54 pm
The global elites don't believe in this shit enough to change their lifestyle, which is far more consumptive than mine...………..

So why should I change my lifestyle ?
Suddenly you are following the example of the global elites?

You change your lifestyle so that future generations can have the same opportunities that you've had. So they can enjoy unspoilt wilderness like you do. So that future environmental refugees don't make today's refugee problems look like nothing in comparison.
So that valuable farmland doesn't disappear under the sea, so that the great barrier reef doesn't cease to exist.
So that when your grandchildren ask you what you did you can look them in the eye and say I did what I could.
So I'm presuming you are living in a thatched roof shack with a fire pit outside to cook over, no car, you grow all your own food, never travel anywhere you need a fossil fuel transportation...

No? Obviously you aren't doing everything you could. In fact, how dare you use a computer made by low-wage labor in a country 1/2 way around the planet (with suicide nets around the building) to get on the internet (run on equipment made by mostly the same low-wage labor 1/2 way around the planet) to post here. You obviously don't *really* care about the environment. If you did you'd be doing so much more...

In fact what's this stuff about your grandchildren anyways? If you were doing your part, you wouldn't have children to ever have grandchildren, you anti-enviromentalist racist bigot.
:snooty:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:41 am

:roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:43 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:59 pm
No, the papers that laid the groundwork for human-induced climate change have been shown to be based on fabricated data.

The Roman and medieval warming periods were actually warmer than now. These past ten years the climate is stalled and moving sideways. We might actually be headed into another little ice age because of the Sun.

The danger, of course, is that liberal assholes monopolized the position against fucking with the atmosphere's chemical composition. Now when somebody like me tries to explain that we have the burden of proof reversed, I get lumped in with fake science democrats.

To say I resent you fuckers is an understatement.

We do not have to prove that it is dangerous to dump so many chemicals into the atmosphere that its composition changes. Quite the opposite.

Fucking back off the fake science and use your noggins.
You obviously are attacking without comprehending again. So how about either look at what was posted before insulting a persons intelligence, or ask a question.

Because if you've noticed, prior to the hockey stick bullshit, you saw the up and down of how we were told that humans caused ”global warming” but in reality, it we took away the hockey stick, we’d see almost an exact photocopy of increase/decrease of what I posted...
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:16 am

http://pollingreport.com/enviro.htm

"Do you think the United States is doing enough to address climate change, doing too much, or do you think more needs to be done to address climate change?"
Doing enough: 20% .... Doing too much: 8% ... More needs to be done: 67%

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:13 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:43 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:59 pm
No, the papers that laid the groundwork for human-induced climate change have been shown to be based on fabricated data.

The Roman and medieval warming periods were actually warmer than now. These past ten years the climate is stalled and moving sideways. We might actually be headed into another little ice age because of the Sun.

The danger, of course, is that liberal assholes monopolized the position against fucking with the atmosphere's chemical composition. Now when somebody like me tries to explain that we have the burden of proof reversed, I get lumped in with fake science democrats.

To say I resent you fuckers is an understatement.

We do not have to prove that it is dangerous to dump so many chemicals into the atmosphere that its composition changes. Quite the opposite.

Fucking back off the fake science and use your noggins.
You obviously are attacking without comprehending again. So how about either look at what was posted before insulting a persons intelligence, or ask a question.

Because if you've noticed, prior to the hockey stick bullshit, you saw the up and down of how we were told that humans caused ”global warming” but in reality, it we took away the hockey stick, we’d see almost an exact photocopy of increase/decrease of what I posted...
Read my post again.