Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 10:06 am

A British police blog is speaking out about it. They include the photos of her bruises and burns.

https://policehour.co.uk/2017/01/brave- ... al-attack/

Note how they say they are not allowed to discuss any of it? I encountered this line last night in a broadcast by a British journalist named Katie Hopkins. Apparently, freedom of speech is much more limited in the UK than we before even imagined. The media blackout may be as much an artifact of government coercion as complicity. The late night arrests of organizers of the march in Sunderland and gag orders restraining them from speaking about other Muslim gang rape cases would seem to corroborate it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 15, 2017 10:08 am

A FUCKING CUCK TRUCK
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 10:12 am

Chelsey has spoken out following her shock that the six people who attacked her are not on remand and free to walk the streets.

She reported to police that she was kidnapped, gang raped, and beaten in the early hours of 4th September 2016.
Guys, I think they're just taking their time to get the case put together.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 10:20 am

The police have already stated they will not prosecute them.

The British government is about to pay a heavy price for covering up all these rape gangs and protecting the migrant rapists. They are probably desperate to keep people from talking about it, but they can't control the internet like they do the MSM.

The really shocking thing about this is the silence in the MSM about it coupled with the huge numbers of people protesting and discussing it online. If you didn't believe the MSM was fake and propaganda before, I don't see how you can deny it when confronted with stories like this. Even if this woman is making it all up, the protests and huge backlash alone are newsworthy. It would be the press' duty to set the record straight to prevent the riots and civil disobedience that is sure to follow. But they don't even do that. They will not discuss it or even the acknowledge that it's a story.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:What I have learned from the most rapidly indoctrinated on the left is that they project all the time. When they scream misogynist and racist, they are just projecting their own evil upon others. Monty is exhibit A for that.

When they say we can't have guns because people will just gun down their political opponents, they are talking about themselves.

When they opined that Trump supporters would, in the aftermath of a Clinton victory, wage a campaign of violence across America, they were talking about themselves.

Think about every baseless allegation they routinely make about others, and then consider how many times those allegations actually reflect what they do to people.

Monty is in here accusing people of hating women for probably a year now. Yet time and time again he is faced with Muslim rape gangs and he refuses to acknowledge that these women have even suffered from this. He turns his back on women who have been raped for years and years by these rape gangs and ignored by the police. That's actual hatred of women, guys.

It really comes down to that old Jewish saying that goes something like.. when a band of liars meet a truly honest man, they just assume he is the greatest liar in the world.
Strawman upon strawman once again.
Nowhere on this forum have I refused to accept that women are being raped by Muslims, what I am arguing against here is the finding guilty without fair trial based on an account of the incident in a far right blog and the ludicrous conspiracy theory you are supporting that there is some plot by the police and the Tory government to cover up this incident and allow guilty men to walk scot free. I am also pointing out that this blog site has whipped up racial hatred to the point where innocent men have been assaulted in the streets.
If these 6 men are found guilty by the courts using evidence found during the investigation by the police I will support the strictest sentences possible being applied.
What I will not support is justice based on what ''the Rebel'' or any other far right blog is saying
in order to stir up mob violence.

Straw man? That's exactly what you are doing. You just did it yesterday in the pages before this one in this very thread.

You did it with the Rotterham rape gang as well.

You only care about women when you can use their suffering as a weapon to attack people who disagree with you. When women's suffering threatens your ideology, you have no trouble ignoring them and telling them it didn't happen. That's truly evil.
That level of projection is staggering.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 10:31 am

Please. Neither of you have any grounds to accuse anybody in this forum of "hating women" any longer. You are disgusting human beings who use women's suffering as a weapon when it suits your politics, but when it doesn't, you turn your back on those women. You don't care one bit about women. Neither of you. The projection is all from you. You constantly accuse others of your own revolting character flaws in the hopes of keeping people from calling you out for what you are.

You both are disgusting.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Please. Neither of you have any grounds to accuse anybody in this forum of "hating women" any longer. You are disgusting human beings who use women's suffering as a weapon when it suits your politics, but when it doesn't, you turn your back on those women. You don't care one bit about women. Neither of you. The projection is all from you. You constantly accuse others of your own revolting character flaws in the hopes of keeping people from calling you out for what you are.

You both are disgusting.
If you say so.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon May 15, 2017 10:55 am

Accusing others of being evil for disagreeing with your assessment and claims of moral superiority? Where have I heard that before?

My SJW sense is tingling, virtue signaling alert, virtue signaling alert.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 am

Indeed

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 15, 2017 11:19 am

Oh, please. There exists physical evidence and witnesses to it. She had bruises and burns all over her body. She had no connection to these men either.

There exists more than enough evidence to justify a prosecution.

If these were white "football hooligans", you better believe they'd be prosecuted. They'd at least see a trial.

People turning their backs on the woman because her story undermines their political ideology truly is evil. If she is lying, then prosecute her. Either she is lying or those men are rapists. Either way, somebody needs to go to jail. Ignoring it is truly evil.