Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Zlaxer

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Zlaxer » Sun May 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:If DNA evidence, semen, evidence of a date rape drug in her blood, and witnesses testifying to the rape isn't enough, then I am going out on a limb to argue that -- in point of fact -- it's YOU who hates white women enough to turn a blind eye to their being brutally raped.
That should help alleviate the illusion of the left's contradictions - they're racists, whether they know it or not....what would the story be if it was a minority being raped by some ultraviolent wankers?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If DNA evidence, semen, evidence of a date rape drug in her blood, and witnesses testifying to the rape isn't enough, then I am going out on a limb to argue that -- in point of fact -- it's YOU who hates white women enough to turn a blind eye to their being brutally raped.
That should help alleviate the illusion of the left's contradictions - they're racists, whether they know it or not....what would the story be if it was a minority being raped by some ultraviolent wankers?
I have seen no DNA evidence, only some yellow journalism from a blog post. The only thing that we actually seem to know is that some arabs were arrested on a rape charge, and bailed. If the case were that strong, I think it's safe to assume that they wouldn't be eligible for bail. Is that not the case?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
I have seen no DNA evidence, only some yellow journalism from a blog post. The only thing that we actually seem to know is that some arabs were arrested on a rape charge, and bailed. If the case were that strong, I think it's safe to assume that they wouldn't be eligible for bail. Is that not the case?
[url][/https://policehour.co.uk/2017/01/brave- ... attack/url]

While she was waiting for her toxicology tests to come back officers had interviewed arrested and bailed these six men and placed them in a safe house within Sunderland.

After 8-10 weeks waiting the test results came back and it was found DNA and sperm were found from a number of men.

Why were samples not taken from the 6 men? I'm assuming they weren't, otherwise the left media would have every front page painted with "refugees not a match."

They weren't tested - and I think it's a safe bet to say that orders came down from up high not to get samples.....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun May 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Why do you refuse to accept the fact that a large percent of muslims think it's ok to rape the women of their enemies, i.e. the west? they've been doing it for almost two thousand years, and they still do it to each other today....its a freakin stone-aged cult of a religion...you, who hates religion, why do you make excuses for them?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun May 14, 2017 7:09 pm

If this board is really filled with a bunch of religious right racists mysognistic necon owgs, then where is all the "hate speech" directed towards Jews, Hindus, Wickens, etc......

*Edit - excluding ND, who pretty much hates everyone.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Sun May 14, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 pm

What I have learned from the most rapidly indoctrinated on the left is that they project all the time. When they scream misogynist and racist, they are just projecting their own evil upon others. Monty is exhibit A for that.

When they say we can't have guns because people will just gun down their political opponents, they are talking about themselves.

When they opined that Trump supporters would, in the aftermath of a Clinton victory, wage a campaign of violence across America, they were talking about themselves.

Think about every baseless allegation they routinely make about others, and then consider how many times those allegations actually reflect what they do to people.

Monty is in here accusing people of hating women for probably a year now. Yet time and time again he is faced with Muslim rape gangs and he refuses to acknowledge that these women have even suffered from this. He turns his back on women who have been raped for years and years by these rape gangs and ignored by the police. That's actual hatred of women, guys.

It really comes down to that old Jewish saying that goes something like.. when a band of liars meet a truly honest man, they just assume he is the greatest liar in the world.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 7:14 pm

*Edit - excluding ND, who pretty much hates everyone.
Well fuck you too

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 pm

it used to really blow my fucking mind - the left's whole "religion causes nothing but problems and should be abolished, with the exception of Islam."

I get it now - the left absolutely hates White / western culture, therefore, anything or anyone that does damage to it, must be supported, no mater what.

That's fucked up with you think about it....

this last point has been proven over and over by Monte....he keeps saying STA "hates brown people"....over and over...it's always...."so and so hates brown people..." Islam is not a fucking race....there are white muslims, black, muslims, brown, and even yellow (fuckin weagers).....people on here point to the fact that most rapes in Europe, at this point in history, are being committed by Muslim men....the arguments made on here against Islam are not based on skin color....yet Monte keeps trying to inject it....every single fucking time.....

I'm tired of it.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Sun May 14, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 7:23 pm

I get it now - the left absolutely hates White / western culture, therefore, anything or anyone that does damage to it, must be supported, no mater what.
That's the only conclusion that makes any sense. I don't think Monte is one of those. He simply believes the future of integration will work out. I cut him and Europeans slack if that's what they really believe because they probably feel that way based on experience. I don't feel it to be true though so whatever.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun May 14, 2017 7:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
That's the only conclusion that makes any sense. I don't think Monte is one of those. He simply believes the future of integration will work out. I cut him and Europeans slack if that's what they really believe because they probably feel that way based on experience. I don't feel it to be true though so whatever.

I think the European elites let the mussie in because they were lobbied to find a source of cheap labor and votes.....now its backfiring spectacularly....the questions at this point is - "Is Europe lost?'"